Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The sociology of players: the various kind of MnF Users
(01-14-2019, 02:37 PM)Boris327 Wrote: Hmmm.. Explain. You "love" this category? Because you play with them or because you fell for some of them?

I have some friends here, or even "love interests", or "X interests", who are or were quite Drama Queens. And I know that they cannot help but to be like that. It's not a drawback. It's just like that. And the cautious guy I've become, shy of the disasters caused by too much drama, makes me stay behind some limits with "them". Even if I had some sentimental weakness for some of them. Another of their flaw: expecting the absolute with others, so much that no physical human being could give energy enough for that.

Because i have no more patience for drama in my life... I know they can't help, that's who they are, but ... i... just..., don't... give... a... fuck!
So yeah, the "love" means exactly that, a big, nasty, fat, sarcastic shit!

PS And if you 'read me' you would know that not even by chance i fell for anyone of those specimens...

#stopdramanow
To be simple is to be great

Messages In This Thread
RE: The sociology of players: the various kind of MnF Users - by Simple Tania - 01-14-2019, 11:02 PM