Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The sociology of players: the various kind of MnF Users
Music 
Ahhhh, Simple Tania, what a pleasure to read you (it's no an empty compliment, it comes from my naive heart). The only sentence I didn't understand is "some of them ended here, you know the thread".. What did you mean, I didn't catch exactly the situation or the kind of attitude you described? Do you mean you pushed them to "infuriation point" or something like that?

Anyway, dear, another Category... I wanted to speak about it later, maybe I'll re-write it in a more sociological-style, but the last conversations pushed me to speak about it now. Is it a sociological style I'll describe or more a psychological type?

Let's talk about the:

50 Seconds from Greed

They have a very low level of resistance from frustration. 30 seconds, like Tania said, or a max of 50 seconds? I heard so many stories of those guys who send a message to a girl and put her on "Ignore List" if she doesn't answer in 30 seconds, 3 minutes in their best days. They can't even imagine that maybe the girl has received 5 or 6 "Hi" PM and that it TAKES TIME to answer. Or maybe she's chatting with a friend? Or maybe she's free not to answer...

I suppose that the "50 Seconds from Greed" have a low time of survival (or desire to stay) in the game because Frustration is the law here or, I would say, the Waiting. There are 50 shades of frustration in this game until Satisfaction. For me, it is exciting: the Waiting.

I heard the story of a "50 seconds" noob who was new to the game. He asked help in "public chat": "How does the game work?". A female friend of mine who was passing by nicely gave him a few clues about the mechanics of the Game. He asked: "How do you make the girl go to bed with you?". "Well", she says, "You'll have to be seductive, convincing, to make them want to do IT with you... Or to have money to give them by doing mini-games, lol"

"Hmm, OK... So, could you give me a help with my first fuck?"

"Hmm... lol... you'll have to be more seductive for that..."

"What? But this is a GAME! Why don't you want? I'm fed up with this stupid game! I give up! Fuck you all!"

End of the story. The conversation lasted only a bit more than 50 seconds and nobody saw him again.

There are not only the "Dick-in-the-hand" impatient (young?) men who have this low level of resistance to frustration. As men, we are much less "asked" by the girls (that's the sad sociological and cultural rule **sob** I'm not complaining, please do not cry and have no pity for us fragile dick-creatures), but there are also low patience girls.

I remember having been put on "ignore list" or de-friended by girls just because I hadn't been on the game at the same time as them for a few days, or because we had made friends but I didn't have time for their phantasm at the moment (real life calling) and.. when I come back to the game, I have been DEFRIENDED, IGNORE-LISTED, ***soooooob*** . It's so horrible...

So, is this a psychological category or a sociological one? The "50 Seconds from Greed" are like some quantum particles. They exist, they are frequent, but their length of existence can be short.

I suppose I wouldn't like to meet them in reality. They're probably the same in RL. Those guys who whistle the girls in the street and who insult them if they don't answer, those girls who get furious against you because you're not still a telepath after having known them since 5 minutes...

The symptoms of this Category are varied, and many examples have already been given in preceding posts.

The common point: a way to see the world where everyone should be like you, have the same rhythm as you, have the same needs as you at the same time and have the same points of views. If you don't: you're an enemy (even if you don't make them take any risk, even if you don't, technically, put them in any danger or trouble). And a VERY LOW level of resistance to frustration.

The range comes from the Immediately Sexual-Obsessed Guy to the... yes, I take my risks... the SJW players, who can "Ignore-List" or "Report" you because you bark for an Auction or a Party and they think it is bad or just because you don't seem to agree with them on some subject.

Another example is those guys who want girls to have sex with them AND to pay the hotel also.
"But, play a mini-game, three minutes and you'll have the money to pay the hotel and you'll have the girl"
"No, I don't have the patience"

"I want it all, I want it now" [Image: music.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The sociology of players: the various kind of MnF Users - by Boris327 - 01-08-2019, 10:11 AM