Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The sociology of players: the various kind of MnF Users
Ahhhh ! The cliché of the BBC ! I always wondered: do the girls REALLY like that kind of guys? Some seem to be addicted to the BBC cliché... or is it just an "attitude", like showing off by going out with the bad boy of the college...
Or is it just to relax sometimes, far away from complications?

The real black guys of the game seem to be much more complex, varied and sensitive than the BBC "from the hood" cliché you can find. I've heard that rumor: some (many?) "BBC" in this game seem to be white guys, in fact. A way to catch the BBC-addicted girls?

What is dramatic with the BBC-cliché-guys is that they're finally treated like they treat the girls: they're taken and thrown away like paper handkerchiefs, unless they find a few real subs. I've heard stories of girls chased, insulted, or covered with reproach by some BBC that they had neglected after "sex": "I've got feelings, you know!"... "Why don't you answer me anymore?". That's the problem: when you play the Big Bad Unfeeling Black Rap-Style Caricature, you shouldn't be surprised not to find "love" or "feelings" in this game... When you play once the BBC cliché, you can't get out of the character.

Anyway, if some girls like that kind, their choice.. "Yo bitch cum here...".. "I wanna fuk yur ass"

Messages In This Thread
RE: The sociology of players: the various kind of MnF Users - by Boris327 - 01-07-2019, 03:17 AM