Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The sociology of players: the various kind of MnF Users
Many THANNNNNKS for your nice compliment, Simple Tania.

I agree, maybe the "RIF" (Rejection Immune Futanari) is not really a sociological-style category, I don't know. It was an idea of Purest_Elf but, as I have never thought or never studied the case of the real (or simulated) futas in the game and never approached them (only maybe exchanges of a few messages at the beginning of my time in the game, but I don't even remember), I absolutely don't know how they work inside. One day, a girl put me on "ignore" list because I hadn't realized that there were a lot of futas on the Beach. Maybe she punished me for my naiveté... It makes me think that I'll have to put this girl in a category that I have already in mind, but that I have still to put in form correctly.

AHHHH, playing the University Professor and sometimes just chasing chicks for "s..x". A typical Stray Cat thing, I'm probably one of "them".

So, I'll leave the benefit of this category to @Purest_Elf, until further studies, ideas or discussions. But Purest_Elf did already a good job by giving clues about that kind of players.

Keep on truckin', you too... or cummin', depending of the day, you're a Stray Cat. Kiss.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The sociology of players: the various kind of MnF Users - by Boris327 - 01-05-2019, 08:14 AM