Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The sociology of players: the various kind of MnF Users
Next Category:

The Joker Eternals

As their name say, they always play their character with jokes, delirious attitudes, fun and mad inventions.

(Not to be confounded with those who say "fun" or "have fun", meaning "sex", "room")

The famous, El Famoso, Lord of the Cactus in this game is a perfect example of the Joker Eternal (I'm absolutely not criticizing the guy, so I hope I can evoke this character, I'm not even saying his full name).

They have invented a character that is based on humor. In bed, in chat, in whatever, they always joke and never give up their second degree attitude, and always rebound with humor whatever you tell them.. It is a talent. I cannot do that.

A Joker Eternal takes his strength in the fact that he is 100% Joker, whatever is the day or the hour. It is fascinating. They frequently have admirers -devoted admirers, I would say- and are well received nearly everywhere. The Lord of the Cactus says himself that he has attended so many marriages as a "priest", a perfect proof of the power and the social talent of the Joker Eternal.

Like the medieval "Fool of the King", the Joker Eternal is well received even by the Big Powers of the game, he/she has the right to say very provocative things (softened by the sweet taste of Absolute Humor, it is much easier to digest, you can even feel some kind of masochist pleasure in being "criticized" in such a funny way).

Not a lot of things more to say about them, you cannot say a lot of things about the forces of nature, the elemental powers, like they are. A storm is a storm, the sea is the sea, the wind is the wind, the Joker Eternal is what it is, an eternal joker.

Message for Tania:

The Fantasy Folks

That's a good name, and I had never thought of this Category. Maybe you're right. Develop this Category, if you want, you have the Copyright. If you don't have time/desire to do it, I'll do it, but it is still a bit blurred in my mind for them right now. You have the priority.
(01-18-2019, 08:32 AM)Boris327 Wrote: Next Category:

The Joker Eternals

Message for Tania:

The Fantasy Folks

That's a good name, and I had never thought of this Category. Maybe you're right. Develop this Category, if you want, you have the Copyright. If you don't have time/desire to do it, I'll do it, but it is still a bit blurred in my mind for them right now. You have the priority.

Hi Boris, 2 things, first and regardless the new category, nothing more to say, you mentioned Blah, you could had mentioned several others, yeah, they are forces of nature even in a virtual element and yes, they are alowd to say almost everything, actually, people expect those things from them. I'm not sure if they are the same IRL (probably not) but the real jokers eternal are the essence of any party, anybody knows at least one...

The other thing i have to say.... The fantasy folks... gimme some time, that's a big category, even in fantasy the sociological elements have to be there and there are so many sub categories, some soft some real hard...You know? I'm pretty qualified to write about them cuz 3 years ago I decided to enter myself in a journey, a virtual journey into the dark side, so, i met several of them. I wrote a thread about it, but it was not in a sociological pov but more about the journey himself... I've to think for a while!

Good weekend for y'all!!!

T
To be simple is to be great
Ahh.. I know why I failed in some parties I organized. They lasted about 15 or 30 minutes. I had forgotten to invite a True Joker. Take time for the Fantasy Folks, I'll try to think about them at the last moment, when my other ideas will have dried up (for a time).

It's yours for now.
Ok, thank you Boris for the opportunity, I promise I'll leave all clean for your return *giggles*

I gave a second look for this category and, what I realize was that we're all fantasy folks, one way or another, we all live this game for our fantasies, that's what joined us all together in this big ship crossing this big sea... with that in mind, decided to be much more generalist in the approach and decided to create 5 big sub categories. Why 5 you may ask? Because I also decided to give each other the names of the 5 characters of "How I met your mom". What? You don´t know what am I talking about? Jesus! STOP reading this and go watch it...

Ok, for the rest that is still here, shall we begin?

THE FANTASY FOLKS

- The Barney's

These are the people that have a plan, they know what they want and they stick with it no matter what, they created a character and they live through it, i'm sure some of them even mix things up from time to time. They are good(almost every times) and they know it, can be purist or not, could have more than one avatar, or not, the thing is, they are that character, they created a story and if the character have to go(no matter the reason) it will go with a bang. 
IG these guys could be easily the engineers of a nuclear plant, very capable of enter in a nuclear reactor and shut that thing off, but when at home they first, shut the power before they change a light bulb.

- The Robin's

Those are the big mouths, they say they delivery it but they live way above their capabilities, most of them dream of being a Barney, and they try, they sometimes succeed, but then they blow things up because they just can't stick with any plan they made. Frequently they embark in dramas because of their natural abilities in create problems, they can create almost any character and stick with them for a while, but then real life comes in the way and when they realize is all messed up. 
IG these people can be the bass player of a cover band, a star material, with a natural way to get laid, but... they will never become more than that. Once a cover band always a cover band!

- The Ted's

These are the chameleons, they can be everything, from dark to vanilla, from friendly to troll, you name it. The have all kind of plans, none of them achievable, for one reason only, their lack of willingness. They go with the flood, today they are BBC's, tomorrow they are Futa's, don't get me wrong, they are good they just can't get enough concentration to stick with the role and being so, tomorrow they are something completely different.
IG they are the sweetest persons you know, medium workers with expectations but not as great as they say, they can be reliable although most of the time they have other things to do. They are buddies not bros...

- The Lily's

The dreamers, those are the persons that could hurt you or giving you the time of your life, sometimes both. Extraordinaire role players, they enter in the role giving a personal "know how". Barney's with a soul, Romantic Robin's, they live for their pleasure and dreams. Good talking, great grammar, all they say is well calculated and all the time they live in a limbo, between what is right and what is wrong, no matter the role they play.
IG they are exactly that, a lawyer, a doctor, a banker, anything in a good and high position, romantic enough for their sanity but twisted qb for others insanity. (I was married with one, i know)

- The Marshall's

The down to earth people, the most common around, good and kind, they have desires like everyone else but they are good enough for stick with them, and then they change to adapt others. Romantic, friendly, idealistic, they are all around us, playing their roles(mostly normal ones) and sometimes being easy preys of the other sub categories. They don't mind tho, they do it free willing...
IG they are the person next door, the good old neighbor, the nice and sweet person you can ask for sugar when you want to bake. Of course, sometimes that neighbor is an old nazi living an alter life, but that's rare...

That's it boys and girls, my small contribution for this awesome thread, keep c(u)mming with some more categories Boris.
Ah right, all clean hun...The thread is once again all yours!
Kisses
T
You were fast... YES, excellent new point of view...

Am I a Marshall's ? Maybe... This 5 points-classification interconnects with my own Categories, it's another point of view. Interesting. But I won't watch "How I met your mother".. How could I say that ? .. The kind of soap opera that bores me.. like the other one, with the geeks (Big Bang Theory).

My other Categories are to the point to be written. Just a few days, maybe very soon for the next.

THANNNK you, anyway, for your very funny and great work.

Kiss,
Boris.

Or a Lily's ? Mmmm.. thinking about that .
Anyway, I know I'm at least a Stray Cat.

I only watch Big Bang Theory a few minutes, very rarely, just to watch the girl.
kkkkkk Oh Boris...Boris, Boris, Boris...
"How I met your mother" IS the show!!! Bore you? DAMN!!!!
Anyway, I'm also a Stray Cat, I told you, and as a Good Stray Cat, of course I'm a Ted, but sometimes a Barney and... sometimes a Marshal, from time to time maybe a Robin and a Lilly(not a very romantic one, but...) YEP, a Good stray cat is a chameleon
After the Joker Eternals, one that is absolutely not here to laugh:

The Classical Distant-Hearted Narcissistic Pervert

The master of manipulation, he has an instinct to find your mental weaknesses. He approaches you with roses, he talks like in romantic novels or he seems to open his heart and to understand yours but...

You'll end up with your little heart squeezed like an orange after all the orange juice will have been put in a bottle.

The Drama Queen - CDHNP couple is frequent. Drama Queens are the fuel and the sweetest pleasure of the Narcissistic Pervert. After weeks and months of "luv" and "ohh, honey...", even sometimes a marriage or frequently a declared-on-bio GF-BF relation, the CDHNP predator will get tired. He'll get another "exclusive relation" to vampirize, leaving you crying on the pavement.

The psychiatric description of that kind of creature is easily found on the net or in libraries. He's not to be confounded with the street bully or the easily angry and vengeful "50 seconds from Greed" (see on another page here), who acts impulsively.

He builds his web slowly. You'll realize the problem when he/she'll start to use against you everything you had told him/her before. To speak about yourself to him/her is like going to the police office without a lawyer. "Everything you say could be used against you in court..."

CDHNP speak to each other (with laughs), when they are alone in PM, about their naive preys.

As you guessed, they are not always males. I've met female versions of them. An interesting variety of them was the female Serial Heartbreaker.

I was at a marriage once. Suddenly, I receive a PM of one of the invited girls. A clear sexual proposal. "We'll meet after the wedding".. Mmmm... "But aren't you in couple with John, that's what I'd heard about". "No, I'm tired with him, he's too weak, he always complain..."

Not very nice for John, who was a nice guy, but I couldn't resist to the Sex Temptation. It was HIGH !!! Everytime I appeared on the Game, she jumped on me. I made one mistake: I started to get addicted to her. The first time it was me who sent her a message first, I was dead. She started to avoid me during one day, and the next, I had learned that she was now with Bill. As soon as I had started to show an interest or a dependence to her, I had lost all interest. My little heart was to be thrown on the pavement, like a used up condom.

I knew Bill, he was a nice guy. I had the desire to tell him that he was in danger, but... Did I have the right? Was it basic jealousy? "Discover it by yourself, Bill..."

A few weeks later, she had given up Bill to be the slave of Frank... and I suppose she waited until Frank had started to trust her, to make her the "favorite" and the queen of his slaves group. He gave her money, privileges, and when he was finally well-hooked: "Bye, bye, Frank".

Another interesting female version is the one who attracts boys for some reason ("I love nazi fuckers") and who finally rejects you or laughs about you because you have been attracted... by what she proposed, after long minutes of simulating temptation ("So, you're a nazi? Get lost, you monster!).
They can wait for hours, at the center of their web, just to have this strange pleasure, and leave around them their victims, dried up from their vital fluids and disappointed to the bones.

Be careful, THEY can be dangerous (male or female).

"How I met your mother" ???? Maybe I'll give it a try one day, but I have a physical rejection with it .. without having seen more than a few seconds of it once. Maybe I'm not fair...

But I have one saying, one I will never give up:

Never date a girl who is a fan of "Friends"
(01-22-2019, 09:03 AM)Boris327 Wrote: After the Joker Eternals, one that is absolutely not here to laugh:

The Classical Distant-Hearted Narcissistic Pervert

"How I met your mother" ???? Maybe I'll give it a try one day, but I have a physical rejection with it .. without having seen more than a few seconds of it once. Maybe I'm not fair...

But I have one saying, one I will never give up:

Never date a girl who is a fan of "Friends"

That's true, a classic Barney character. I warned several of my friends about them, they never listened until it was too late. Guess who had to hug them? Yep...the stray cat!
Good thing to be one, we're not imune to those characters but we can "see" them c(u)mming...

I was never a fan of friends (my daughter is, tho) Give it a try Boris, start from the beginning (yes, have a story) watch season 1 if you don't like, OK, no more complains!!!

Kisses
T
Ok, I've watched the series. 1 episode and a half was a bit too much for me, but I held on...

Mmmm... I'm probably a mix of Robin's, Ted's and Barney's, to which percentages, I don't know. Certainly not a Lily's or a Marshall's...