Poll: Do you want tohave body preferences for women?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.89 Average
Have body preferences for women
I am  thinking that many women would love to choose the type of body they would like to have on their avatar. Even though you can change the size of your boobs and aerolas,  you should also be able to decide the type of body. This can range from: Skinny, Chubby, Fit, Muscular and BBW.
The could be said for guys. If there is not so much body types it is due to the animations, for every new body part added in game, every positions have to have properly displayed and animated. It takes some time to do so, as for instance a skinny character won't take place on screen like a fat one. For now they have a basis corresponding to offline M&F games, and maybe in the future we will have new body types (and new types will be even much harder to implement in game if some day we are given the possibility to keep clothes on during sex).

Personally, I love women that are a bit chubby Blush
In game name: Benny87
Language: French (native) English (fluent)
Server: Big Bang (mainly)
When do I play: when I have the time, and it's very hard to find >_<
One last thing to say?: They say French do it better... Feel free to check it [Image: napo.gif]
I voted 'yes' on this poll, but I am a little undecided. I think greater character customisation would be great, but I feel there are other potential improvements that would be of greater value right now. Also, as Benny alluded to, the poses and clothing would have to be re-built for different body types and such.

I would definitely like to see the option for girls to carry a little more weight; I'm a huge fan of big boobs, but the largest chest size on that skeletal body sometimes just doesn't do it for me.

Also, I'd hope that allowing players to make avatars that are more 'them' may (I'm struggling for the right wording here, so apologies in advance) help those of the 'less popular' body types have more confidence in themselves and not feel the need to conform to typical beauty standards.
why limit this to women? Make more body types for men, too Smile
I would love to have more body customization other than breast size but I understand that it all comes down to the animations. I'd love to see this game allow you to change the size/shape of your ass and body weight in general. Also, being able to have painted fingernails and toenails! Thats probably my number one!  Tongue
Painted nails should not be very hard to implement, it's basically a color swap after all Smile
One last thing to say?: They say French do it better... Feel free to check it [Image: napo.gif]
yes benny, that will be nice for us girls, and i bet for you guys too, painted nails, hand and feet, is very sexy...right guys?
they are nice if they're long and scratching my back Wink
RP All Rounder Smile
Make up would help to differenciate the characters more at the same time.
Earrings and other accessories would also be great! But we could probably go on and on about what we want added in the game. Tongue