Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please, consider latin american mods
Exclamation 
Pink Taco keeps getting worse every day. Mods almost never goes there, making the spanish-native speakers (from Spain and all Latin America, which are a lot) less interested on the game due to all the problems the server has. Trolls, fights, stalkers, hundred of clons, underage people... It's almost like a god-forgotten land.

Don't know if it's because of the time zones, if it's for the language or the cultural diferences. All I know is that this could be managed in a mort smart and easy way.
[Image: GafpYad.jpg]
Well besides the language barrier, it’s probably not for any of those reasons... there is usually a mod online at any given time, but they tend to patrol the top 3 servers because they are the most populated. Adding a Spanish speaking mod would help give pink taco more attention, but he or she would still be asked to patrol the more populated servers since those problems are more apparent in the first 3 servers.

Por que la gente va a pink taco, cuando la mayoria de nosotros (hispanohablantes) estan en los otros servirdores?....
(12-04-2018, 04:14 AM)RedFires Wrote: Pink Taco keeps getting worse every day. Mods almost never goes there, making the spanish-native speakers (from Spain and all Latin America, which are a lot) less interested on the game due to all the problems the server has. Trolls, fights, stalkers, hundred of clons, underage people... It's almost like a god-forgotten land.

Don't know if it's because of the time zones, if it's for the language or the cultural diferences. All I know is that this could be managed in a mort smart and easy way.

totally Agree...
(12-04-2018, 09:20 PM)JohnSins Wrote: Well besides the language barrier, it’s probably not for any of those reasons... there is usually a mod online at any given time, but they tend to patrol the top 3 servers because they are the most populated. Adding a Spanish speaking mod would help give pink taco more attention, but he or she would still be asked to patrol the more populated servers since those problems are more apparent in the first 3 servers.

Por que la gente va a pink taco, cuando la mayoria de nosotros (hispanohablantes) estan en los otros servirdores?....

I don't see any problem of patrol other servers if that mod can spend most of the time at Pink Taco since, as you said, most mods would be on the more populated servers anyways.

Por lo otro, ten en cuenta que si bien muchos de nosotros nos llevamos bien con el inglés, muchísima gente no, y por eso tenemos un server especial para nuestro idioma.
the trolls from Taco are migrating. ive had encounters with them on TL
Hello, we will look on that issue. But a good way to prevent all the problems you mentioned is by reporting them.

Thank you
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(12-13-2018, 07:01 PM)Cath Wrote: Hello, we will look on that issue. But a good way to prevent all the problems you mentioned is by reporting them.

Thank you

We report, we always do. But doesn't matter how much you do, not even if you do a group report, people will still bothering in the meantime till a decision is made cause mods obviously can't be online 24/7.
And worst, reports almost always ends on nothing cause, as I said, due to the language it's hard to explain correctly certain things, which cause the reports not being took into consideration and, therefore, trolls still bothering in the end. And this happens. A lot.
Hello, as you mentioned, we receive lots of reports and we don't have enough time to deal with every problem at once. But we have Latin speaking people.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(12-14-2018, 12:43 PM)Cath Wrote: Hello, as you mentioned, we receive lots of reports and we don't have enough time to deal with every problem at once. But we have Latin speaking people.

"Lating speaking" would be hard since I'm not sure how many players actually speaks latin, and would be hard for a latin speaker to understand a spanish speaker, so it's basically the same as nothing.
But your overall idea in this comment is basically what I said in the op: Too few mods for the amount of people playing, and virtually no mods for the spanish speaking people.
since these Latin-Americans have good command of English, I can not find a reason for this post. in same logic i need to said ,  the Bulgarians in this game need Bulgarian mod too ,because we also produce reports, and often they  reject them. but we can also speak in  others comprehensible languages ? i means, that is not reason for latin mod  Angel
Imagine that you fall to the height of your ego, to the height of your intelligence - you are dead