Poll: Would you like to see Daily Logins Rewards in the game ?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Daily Rewards
Thumbs Up 
Hi guys ^^

It's been a while since i wrote in this forum, i took a break from the game, my premium expired and lots happened but i wanted to share this thought with you Smile

Basically is self explanatory so there isn't much to tell, i'd like to see Daily Rewards in this game so it will give a purpose to log inside the game each day until they release a good update hihi Big Grin

I've played lots of MMORPG and all of them rewards the players to log in for like 7 days straight or for 30 days in total, like in some phone apps like Dokkan Battle or Naruto Blazing or even 3DXChat or Elder Scrolls Online.

I think it's a nice idea for new players as well for old and bored players that play since the beta like myself  Blush

WARNING

(I'll just throwing numbers and i'm not proposing any of the values to the developers so don't go all drama on me if you don't like certain numbers  Angel )

I'll make an example for you.

Each random day you will get a silly reward like 100$ or 250exp but once you achieve a total of days you will get a lot more and bigger rewards like:

Log for 7 days total and you'll get 1000$

Log for 30 days straight and you'll get 15000$ + 3000 EXP

Log for 15 days total and you'll get 5000$

Log for 90 days straight and you'll get 2 weeks of Premium

Log for 30 days total and you'll get 10000$ + 500 exp

Log for 180 days straight and you'll get 1 month of Premium

This is what i got in mind, i know it's a long shot since i've read SO MANY good ideas in this forum that were never even being considered but i wanted to share it with you guys and see what you think of it  Rolleyes
very unlikely to see the game giving premium for loyalty, at most it will be a coupon for a prem pose/clothes
Yeah,nah. MMO´s worth playing go for the daily quest trope and they actually give you useful stuff, not just imaginary money. Taking phone games as a reference point on how you could improve the MNFclub game economy is a bad idea. Specially in the long run, unless you want to render the already lame minigames more useless and not to mention killing the possibility of pvp minigames.
Why play when you can just farm?
Hello, this can be added to the suggestion thread although this idea doesn't sound half bad.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
In my opinion no one should use mobile games as a reference for anything. Mobile games are shameless money grabs with no respect to the players. If anything, it should be a reference as to what not to do.
I play a lot of MMO's, and for me, daily rewards have always been things they add to keep players hooked with compulsive and addictive elements. I always end up tired of a game cause I keep logging on even on days I don't want to, because I don't wanna miss out on rewards. I'd rather players log on to MNF because they wanna play, and not because they feel forced to get rewards. This would also create a problem that we had before, when people would make 10+ or even 100+ accounts just to farm money. And that's not something we want back.
I think rewards could be implemented in a working way, and in a way that benefits players and makes their experience with the game better, but I don't know how. Just not like mobile games imo. Maybe someone else has ideas on how to make it more user friendly and not something that can be abused.

Sorry for the negative tone of my post, but this is only my own opinion on it, and nothing more. Perhaps I'm wrong, and most people don't feel it induces compulsive behaviours. I think this is definitely a topic worth discussing, and I'm happy to discuss it more if someone disagrees with something I said.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
hmmm... my suggestion would be to add foursome and fivesome poses but non prem poses and free Smile
Except, it should be only to premium accounts just like how the devs fixed the alt farming... Whether or not mobile games are this or that, people still want to play them, and just like logging onto mnf to see what's going on... getting an daily reward is quite the added bonus.
Making it a premium only feature is not a good idea. Because that would be discriminatory towards the non-premium pool of players. Daily, I don't know if it would be so great. But something like, if you log in for 15 days in the last month, you get X reward. Something like that.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
I like this idea, not sure about the premium part tho. But would be cool if they gave cash/XP Smile
i think it will be a better idea to get through daily login some lottery ticket and once in a month you can win a price