Poll: Which gender combo should be the focus of the next sex poll? (Pick 1)
This poll is closed.
Male & Female
29.87%
23 29.87%
Male & Male
14.29%
11 14.29%
3-Some
6.49%
5 6.49%
4-Some
49.35%
38 49.35%
Total 77 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sex Pose Poll 3Q18-prelim poll-gender combos
(07-26-2018, 04:18 PM)Alex-007 Wrote: I wonder if the MnF Devs can figure a way for us girls to do the boy poses with a strapon and the boys to do the girl poses with some other purchased item? That would greatly increase the variety and number of poses INSTANTLY and help save MnF from slowly fading away as people get bored and leave.

Hi Alex-007,

What you wrote is just common sense and the easiest thing to implement, but it has a major flaw: It would empower women and threaten the insecure men. They alienate women in the game by denying solutions like yours and then complain that most female characters are driven by males. Typical misogynist behaviour.

*I'm aware this comment might instigate waves of criticism and I will pay a heavy price for it, but I'm not going to hide and I will defend the right to voice my views without attacking the integrity of others or judging different opinions*
"All human judgement is uncertain. The errors of a judge, however innocently or unintentionally committed have consequences as serious as the crimes of others. Judging is a duty to be performed when it cannot be honourably avoided and never a privilege to be coveted."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sex Pose Poll 3Q18-prelim poll-gender combos - by Amberlicious - 07-29-2018, 11:45 AM