Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest
Overfiend I like your idea, it's essentially what I proposed but in the form of a game. It's a nice idea, however I personally don't think this should be in the form of a game.

Also as I mentioned in my post, this could be tweaked so you get small paychecks every hour, which would bring a lot of players online and also keep them online. But if it was in the form of a game, if the devs chose to have paychecks every hour it would mean doing the same game every hour which would get repetitive and boring.

I also have a similar idea about a savings account, although with a slightly different approach. It would work by filling your savings account with a certain amount of money, say maximum of 10k. Then every paycheck you receive, your savings account receives the interest, maybe double what the bank account interest is. 

However, with this savings account, you can only ever take the entire amount that is in there. So say if you put 10k in, then after some paychecks you have 11k in there, you can only take the 11k out and then start again from the 10k. 

This gives player the incentive to keep their money in their savings account for longer and not touch, but it also limits them from instantly getting really good interest by capping the start at 10k. This would be brilliant for people saving up for their first apartment or house. 

Same goes here as my previous suggestion, premium players could have a better interest rate on their savings account, again giving players more of a reason to buy it.

Messages In This Thread
Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by Zephyr - 06-27-2018, 06:36 PM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by -J- - 07-23-2018, 03:48 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by -J- - 08-09-2018, 12:37 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by docdom - 09-26-2018, 12:45 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by KRR - 06-15-2019, 05:04 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by -J- - 06-17-2019, 12:39 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by Vex - 02-18-2020, 02:51 AM