Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest
An idea I've had for a while, which I don't think would be too much dev work is implementing a bank account.

So as the game is currently, you have your money and that's it. I think splitting it into cash and a bank account is a good idea. You can only pay for things if you have the cash on you, so this means going to the bank and taking the necessary amount of money out of it if you don't have enough cash.

The reasoning for this is that players could earn interest on their bank account balance. The numbers of this would be down to the dev team to decide but I think something like 2-3% of your bank account balance could be given back to you in the form of a paycheck every 24 hours. This would require you to login to receive it, rather than just accumulating it without touching the game. The 24 hours would start from when you last received your paycheck.

This gives people another incentive to return to the game. Also the frequency of paychecks could be increased while reducing the reward, say 0.1% of your balance every hour, bringing a lot more people back and keeping them there. There's already anti-AFK system so money farming wouldn't be an issue.

This system could also be used to improve premium, as premium players could be given double paychecks (again, these numbers are down to the dev team to decide). This somewhat takes away the market of buying in-game cash, however it gives people more of a reason to buy premium, so I don't think there's any loss of revenue here.

This also shows new players that if they stick with the game they'll be rewarded. As a new player I was a bit apprehensive at first due to the money system solely relying on players to grind jobs to earn cash, rather than being rewarded for just playing. I'm a firm believer that if a game is free, you shouldn't have to grind jobs in order to perform the most basic functions of the game.

Messages In This Thread
Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by Zephyr - 06-27-2018, 06:36 PM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by -J- - 07-23-2018, 03:48 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by -J- - 08-09-2018, 12:37 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by docdom - 09-25-2018, 08:02 PM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by KRR - 06-15-2019, 05:04 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by -J- - 06-17-2019, 12:39 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by Vex - 02-18-2020, 02:51 AM