Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest
You picked up the sarcasm as it was intended. It sounds to me like it is exactly what we need. Lol cold invites to go with even colder sex. I do hope they offer blankets and hot cocoa for afterward or at least put some for sale in red heat. The whole things sounds a bit chilly.

I'm sorry that some encounter partners that aren't very entertaining. You can usually pick them out as they send you a cold invite. Lack the ability to type a complete sentence or start things off with a u wan sum fuk bb PM. I ignore them upon the second cold or 1st wan sum.

If you seek more skilled players then take your time and search a little harder. You really have to find someone that is interested in putting forth the effort to allow you to feel the softness of their lips and taste the last sip of red wine still lingering on their tongue. Someone who will let you know what their hands are doing and other more subtle things that occur during that first kiss. Once you find them make sure they can close their eyes at times and enjoy you stimulating as many of their senses as you are capable of stimulating. In the perfect storm you find someone that is equally interested in stimulating your senses so enjoy them and become friends. A "fuck me harder daddy" button isn't much of a substitute.

By the way I'm in no gang, clan or club.

Messages In This Thread
Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by Zephyr - 06-27-2018, 06:36 PM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by -J- - 07-23-2018, 03:48 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by Jenna-X - 08-06-2018, 10:18 PM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by -J- - 08-09-2018, 12:37 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by KRR - 06-15-2019, 05:04 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by -J- - 06-17-2019, 12:39 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by Vex - 02-18-2020, 02:51 AM