Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest
The idea of rating players and scenes has been floated before. And my thought is the same: I think the biggest argument against using a star system or even a Like/Dislike system to rate bed scenes is the MnF Museum.

The highest-ranking images consistently have had their votes spammed by alts and occasionally bots. A star system was implemented, and it's been abused with the "winners" more about who have the best bots. Security has been, is, and will be one of the biggest problems with MnF Club, and unfortunately that's why I'd be against it.

The second-biggest argument is that sexual experiences are incredibly subjective. Bed scenes rely on chemistry between two (and occasionally three) people, as well as manual dexterity and communication in ways that just plain differ from person to person. Some much prefer using a bed, some much prefer not. Even if a system wouldn't be abused, I really don't think it would be useful.

I just had a thought about the showers, which in theory are an excellent idea, but in practice have been plagued with "shower jumping". What about adding an option for when you're in a shower to "invite" players to the shower to either start the scene or just stand with them as the case might be, and barring other players from entering the shower while it's in use? Maybe using the same button as you would to invite a player to a room, since you have to pick a destination anyway?
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by Zephyr - 06-27-2018, 06:36 PM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by -J- - 07-23-2018, 03:48 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by -J- - 08-09-2018, 12:37 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by KRR - 06-15-2019, 05:04 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by -J- - 06-17-2019, 12:39 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by Vex - 02-18-2020, 02:51 AM