Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Suggestion Sub-Thread: Character Customization
A quick comment about changing eye and skin color…

It's been mentioned several times how such features could be implemented; I just want to point out that instead of making these costly gimmicks (such as adding expensive tanning booths, exotic eye surgery, etc.), we could be given new items to purchase:
  • colored contact lenses (Zephyr and others suggested this), whose cost should be in the same range as glasses;
  • skin pastes (like the ones used by cosplayers, for instance), again at a low cost (say, the same cost as an hair color change) because it would likely be a one-use item.
Speaking of cosplaying items… how about adding masks, fake ears or fangs, etc. - Items that would only appear on the "main" avatar, but would be removed in the same situations clothing would be (during sex, at the Baths, etc.)? I'm sure all the elves, orcs, and other fantasy creatures out there would love this!  Smile

Ivan
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Sub-Thread: Character Customization - by IvanXLIV - 07-24-2018, 03:23 PM