Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Suggestion Sub-Thread: Character Customization
more ways to customize your look would be awesome, i think we all agree on that. (or at least most of us).
It is however such a confusion topic to have ideas in because something that sounds simple can be incredibly hard to implement well in a game like this, and that might be something we have to keep in mind.

more skintones and eyecolours? should only be as hard as grabbing that painbucket tool and picking a colour. (i know there is more to it, but you allready have the framework for x amount of skincolours, adding more options seems possible enough)

Tattoos? where do you put them, what do they look like, and how do those things move, do we put them in sex scenes, how do they interact with clothes? These are all things that need to be programmed and/or edited into existing assets. And it might be a metric crapton of work to achieve.
would it be cool? totally, is it easy? not so much.

penis/ass size/other physical atributes, most of those would change the shape of your avatar. This would mean your bio avatar, world avatar and every sex scene would need to be changed to include these options.
again, this is very cool and would give people the choise of how they show themselfs to others, it would be tremendous amount of work Confused

i thought more hairstyles would be easy to implement, but you run into the same trouble as body sizes.
on the other hand, more haircolours would be easier in comparison. and programming haircolours to have a third and fourth zone for extra colours might be doable. (first being the haircolour, and second being the shadow or highlights)

but then again, we can always just put effort into cool outfits right?! whoe doesnt love cool clothes? Tongue
i myself feel the nurse outfit is a bit too naked, feels more like a stripper outfit then a nurse, so its a shame its not usable on the pole.

glad to see the new threads are getting some well deserved attention, i hope we can get some cool ideas together!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Sub-Thread: Character Customization - by Joanna_Smith - 06-28-2018, 06:10 PM