Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
One Million??
Front page says 1,000,000 registered MnFuckers! I  haven't been online for a week or so so maybe I'm late to the party on this one but wowzers! Does the counter cap at 1 million?? Did you guys ever think you'd get this far?? Who wants to have the worlds largest gangbang with me in the middle of it? Because I'm keen <3
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
Haha, the chaos that comes with it is all I can imagine. xD
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
That would be some gangbang xD
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
But Remember..thats 1 million ACCOUNTS not people actually playing..I remember the best(BEST because thats literally what made the economy today) strategy early on was to make a bunch of bogus accounts with alt and grind 1000$ from the characters everyday..so an easy 300-400k of those are fake/dummy accounts Tongue
And don't forget the spam bots!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Who was the one millionth account thou??
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
I kinda like most of the spam bot, I like the links they leave behind, its so informative.
If possible, before getting rid of the spam bots, please send me the links  Big Grin .
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
aww I missed the party... I wanted massive Gangbang too <3
Anyone see slot machine very hard to win after update. Today,i lost nonstop 17 times ,and i dont see triple warter melon anymore.