Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revamp?
So I just took a look at the new NPC scene you get by completely undressing the Flappy Petnis girl. It was pretty short but sweet and I can't say I didn't like the pose but it did leave me wanting more. It occurs to me that lately we just want more and more. I'm definitely on that boat of more content would make the game better but some thought also come to mind. The new Npc pose looked stunning graphic-wise and very smooth so maybe instead of looking for quantity, we could start looking for more quality. I used some of the first poses on someone recently and they were amazed saying, it's been a while since I've seen this. Got me thinking. The old poses are great in their idea but if they got touched up to look as good as the new ones (With some added variations as needed, maybe) things would be a lot better here. It would breathe new life into the game instead of just hoping stacking on new content will keep it going. I just wanted to hear some thoughts and expanded ideas on the theory.

When I say variation I mean, for example, The latest NPC pose doesn't have an anal variant. Why is that? Tossing in something like that could make the scene more fun for people. Also, instead of the flappy petnis, maybe she could use yours if you have one or use yours to initiate a DP scenario.

Quantity and quality should be equal.

Who should play:

game, where are just FEW things to do.

game, where are many things to do, but are BORING to do.
I've moved the critiques of the NPC pose to the Recent Changes thread, as Sapphire94's post is far more about whether or not to revamp existing player poses. I don't disagree with them, but I really would rather keep this thread on topic.

I'm certainly not opposed to revisiting and tweaking existing poses. A number of the assets from older poses have been recycled already as it is, so redrawing existing ones entirely would be fine by me.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]