Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The store maid
Hi dears, this is an erotic tale, OK? A little way to big to post it on my other thread, it's fictional but...with some real facts, i heard from a very dear friend of mine, don't worry, she knows and loved it (still does Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin)

Life isn’t easy in Portugal, nowadays, the causes? The same as ever, economic crisis. During the summer vacations, my boss left the store on my hands, I’ll have to receive orders made by clients, pay bills and several other things needed to keep the store going. One day, around middle of the month, a provider arrived the store to close the accounts of July. My boss had everything in order to pay, but the bank check she left, wasn’t anywhere to be found. The provider was very sweet and gave me until the next week to work it out, but still, I wasn’t able to find it and began to start worry, i’ve no idea about his reaction neither my boss’s reaction. When he returned i’d to say i didn’t found the bank check and that i was too afraid to call my boss, and waited for his ‘explosion’. What i wasn’t expecting is that he looked at me and with a naughty smile on his face, invited me to follow him to the warehouse. After we arrived, he closed the door and faced me and with his face inches away from mine, started saying that it was a big no, no, that he had to have money to pay his workers and... with his body almost touching mine, asked me if i had any solution to solve that problem. I said, no, i didn’t had any.

Without a word, he slipped his hands down my backs and lowed my skirt down my legs, letting me with only my pink thong, I was in a mixed emotions, started yelling but at the same time, i was starting to get excited! He then shut me up putting his big and strong hand in my mouth, told me to not yell and again, asked me if i had any solution to solve the problem, since i said no, once more, he put his finger in front of my mouth to keep quiet, and ripped my shirt, letting me in front of him with only my pink lingerie. I was petrified (and so turned on) and once more, he asked, if i had any solution to solve the problem, and once more, i said i didn’t have. He then took my bra and slid my thong down my legs, letting me naked and one more time he asked if i had any solution for the problem, this time, i node, and said that i had one; he asked me what was and i replied that he had to get naked first. He did it as faster as I asked!

My fear was gone, replaced entirely by my excitement. His penis was already full erected, nothing that surprised me, I know my body don’t let men indifferent and beside, i was at the peak of my form. He immediately ordered me to suck his dick, i knelt down and grabbed his cock, giving him a very satisfied handjob, slowly, alternating with my mouth, licking and tasting his pre-cum, I was so turned on, being there, naked, giving head to a man who wasn’t my husband (something i’d never did before). He was loving everything, kept pushing me for more, calling me, slut, whore, grabbing me by my hair as i felt him throbbing harder inside me; he then made me sit on two boxes of clothes, so I could stay at his sight, opened my legs and without any word, started licked my vagina, the simple touch of his tongue in my clit almost made me cum, my cunt was more and more wet and when he put, first one, then two fingers inside, i wasn’t able to take anymore, I started yell as louder as he masturbated me, i couldn’t resist much more, my breath was faster and faster and i didn’t want him to stop. He raised, laid me over the boxes, put a condom on his penis and started teasing me, slowly touching my swollen cunt with his tip, giving small bumps, ready to hump me but waiting and watching as my eyes rolled. I was on heaven, and never noticed what i was missing, till then!

Out of the sudden, he penetrated me with only one push and started ramming me with fast and strong moves. I moaned with pleasure, my breasts bounced up and down, left right, right left, as he kept fucking me without stopping. I cum for the first time then, while he kept shoving his cock inside me, I yelled and moaned and felt my pussy so full and so wet, i never in my life had felt; without speaking, he stopped, took it out, raised me and turned me around, leaning my body upfront and shoved it again in my pussy, keeping the same, fast and strong moves, which made me cum after a while, second time in a cock not my husband’s. He took it out and sat in a box, this time, he spoke, he ordered me to ride his cock! His penis was still so erected and pulsing faster and i was so horny, i didn’t said anything, put one leg in each side of him and crouched on him, impaling myself on that cock, taking control of the situation. With his prick way deeper inside me, started rolling my hips, very slowly at first as I looking into his eyes (it was the first time i look straight into him), moaning at the same pace, i felt every inch of that cock, in and out my dripping pussy. He started licking my tits, taking one and then the other nipp in his mouth, sucking and giving small bites, which made them harder as they were. I raised, turned around, and with my backs to him, crouched again and rammed that cock all at once in my vagina. Moaned and yelled as louder i could as i started to cum again with his cock still way deeper in me, my legs become wobbly and i just stayed there, sat on him, breathing and feeling his cock pulsating inside my cunt.

He raised then, took his cock out of me, turned me around and put me in my fours. Teased me again, slowly passing his cock by my labia and climbing up to my butt, then down to my vagina again. Spat on my butt hole, and i felt his tongue licking, rolling around, forcing a bit, no need to say, i was loving everything, since i’m an anal enthusiastic. He took my moans as a yes, because he put his cock there, replacing his tongue, forced a bit until his cock entered balls deep. Once his cock was all there, started with slow moves and speeding up as I squeezed my ass feeling his cock pulsating inside. After 2 or 3 minutes, he took it out, and yelling, took the condom and ordered me to kneel and suck it as he masturbates at the same time. Not one minute after that he cums in my mouth giving me that delicious nectar I was so craving. I drunk all that spunk, milked and cleaned him. I was fully satisfied, and so was he!

He dressed but i’d to choose another shirt. I saw that the boxes we used to that awesome fuck was fully covered with my fluids, it was insane and the first time i cheated my husband, no one ever knew about it, i kept it to myself, till now. From that day on, the provider and I, when my boss wasn’t around, go to the warehouse to take care of the shop finances. When he fucks me i show him my wedding ring which make him even more excited and with his cock even more hard... I love that! Sadly, he travels a lot due to his work and don’t have much time for me. I guess we can’t have it all, right? I take what I can!
To be simple is to be great
It left me speechless! It's quite... inspiring... for my stories!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
It's quite an interesting development of events. Hope to see more of this
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
Thumbs Up 
[Image: cool-story-bro-memes-com-9545319.png]
Big Grin