Poll: What story would you like to read and play?
This poll is closed.
Debbie
44.44%
12 44.44%
Sarah
18.52%
5 18.52%
Chad
37.04%
10 37.04%
Other (Post it please)
0%
0 0%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Choose your own adventure with captions!
Why can't she do all three? Breakfast is vital, sets her up for the day. But surely she can job search on the tinterwebz while her nails dry?

But if she can only do one of these things, I say she needs to take control of her life and look for a job.

Come on Debbie, 2016 is your year to shine. I believe in you.

[Image: image.png]
Que soy un hispanohablante Tiene también la un  Proyecto Parecido al tuyo creo Que puedo ayudarte. también tengo mis letras guardas, te las puedo enviar solitario notificarme Haré y lo
Wink Cool Big Grin
Breakfast! let's hear her parents disappointment!!
Not sure if i want Rock n Roll or Jazz during the sex scenes... Cool
Just a shoutout to notify that I'm here and reading all the coments. I've been busy with life and unable to sit down and keep on with this on the week, but on the weekend it will be no problem... I hope.
[Image: raam10.jpg]
I hope so too! I would love to see this continue, but really, just take it at your own pace.
"Each night has one sound I know: the moon against the water like your cheek across mine in another life." – Sara Eliza Johnson
1st have some food!

1st have some food!
Talk to the parents over breakfast! Perhaps she can tell that finding a job is very difficult straight out of high school but talking to people at a party may lead to new leads!
its Partytime- finding a job with hangover! its at least a reason to start the day, with all this headache Smile

and i really like this idea of story-thx for letting us be part of your creativity!!!