Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Moderators, and what you (always) wanted to know about them
whatever I'm talking about here, I know and I know I'm right about my conclusion. I know Mods who actually only with great pride they have badge, like a young girl wearing the won crown for beauty. But it's time to wake up. and I want to say something about my 2-year stay in this game, I changed my mind about a particular Mod, and I can say that Emmi is for me a person who always looks for the right one and wants clarity in everything. and I say that not as a her friend , but as a person who has been in dispute for a long time with her. And I think this should be an example for everyone when someone who is not close to you appreciates your work and qualities, then you can be proud to wear this badge. mm, I think I'd save my mind about other people Mods, I'm still the with first coffee.
P.S. Plsssssss, stop crying to be Mod, everything in this life has many connections and .... (I need censors). ... Ohh, and yessss im badass talker, tnks for role hehehehe Smile)
Imagine that you fall to the height of your ego, to the height of your intelligence - you are dead

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moderators, and what you (always) wanted to know about them - by ForcedFanatic789 - 07-03-2018, 11:04 PM
RE: Moderators, and what you (always) wanted to know about them - by -Nadya- - 11-17-2018, 09:29 AM