Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Moderators, and what you (always) wanted to know about them
So, if a guy uses nice words to say that he is raping you, or doing some kind of violence or abuse, he is excused, but if you tell him to go fuck himself, you're in the wrong here? Correct me if imma wrong, but that's the impression i've got from this.

Because as i see it is not only a matter of RPing. NO WOMAN is forced to accept an abusive rp and play it (even for refusing), if there is zero indication in her bio or pms that she would be up for it. From the moment you leave us to fend for ourselves, with NO TOOL to do it, you are taking the sides of the abusers. You are helping the game become even more toxic, which has been happening for the last two and a half years that i've been playing.

One thing is to ignore an unpleasant approach. Another is to pretend something that drives people away doesn't exist.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moderators, and what you (always) wanted to know about them - by Ethereal - 06-22-2018, 10:02 PM
RE: Moderators, and what you (always) wanted to know about them - by ForcedFanatic789 - 07-03-2018, 11:04 PM