Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Moderators, and what you (always) wanted to know about them
(06-22-2018, 02:44 PM)Ethereal Wrote:
(03-21-2018, 09:53 PM)Kumori Wrote: The reason why most of the denied reports get denied is usually because of a lack of evidence.
We can't just trust every report if we can't see any proof on it.

Fine.
Fresh example out of the oven, from a friend.
A guy came, started a typical rapist rp with her with no invitation.

The guy literally said that he was RUBBING HIS COCK on her.

She reported him, blocked him.

Result? Not even a warning. Simply a decline, less than five minutes later.

I'll repeat:

The guy. Said. He was. Rubbing. His cock. On her.

What proof are we talking about here? Aren't his own words evidence enough of abuse?

Seriously, it's really hard to trust a moderation that allows that kind of behaviour. This is NOT about drama. It's about toxic, abusive behaviour being CONDONED by those who should give the players a safe environment for fun. 

Guys complain about girls asking for money or blocking them when they say hi, but when rapists can walk around rubbing dicks on whoever they want, with no consequence, what else can we do? 

I myself already got a warning for telling an abuser to fuck off. But rubbing dicks on girls is fine enough for a report to be promptly declined? Double standard, anyone?

in the end, Rp is a two-sided thing. he may start to write and be rough, but the girl has the right not to answer, and if she wants to move to another place or server. or am I wrong? Big Grin
I do not think mod will block someone if there is no good reason. I guess they know the borders and so on.
Imagine that you fall to the height of your ego, to the height of your intelligence - you are dead

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moderators, and what you (always) wanted to know about them - by -Nadya- - 06-22-2018, 04:53 PM
RE: Moderators, and what you (always) wanted to know about them - by ForcedFanatic789 - 07-03-2018, 11:04 PM