Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Moderators, and what you (always) wanted to know about them
I'd really like to know what is the criteria for declining a report.
Seriously. My goal here is not to flame.
But when a guy chases someone across the map, or insists in invading a shower and trying to rape a girl over and over again, and her report gets a simple "declined", it really sounds like "fuck you, deal with it".

The number of toxic users in the game is close to overwhelming, and without a moderator group we can count on, it can quickly become unbearable.

Imma not saying "ban them all" on faith alone, but come on. Even with PRINTS of a guy standing behind you, uninvited, in three different places, claiming in the publich chat how he is laughing at your discomfort, the message that follows up being "your report has been declined" makes one seriously question if the mods are really here to guarantee a better game experience for all.

Sorry for the ones who actually do their jobs, here. I've had mods in my friends list before, but nowadays, what i see mostly is a real disregard with issues that should not be simply put aside as "drama". In a game that is hardly attractive by its updates, what brings many here is the social experience. Which turns impossible if you can not trust the powers that be.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moderators, and what you (always) wanted to know about them - by Ethereal - 03-21-2018, 04:07 PM
RE: Moderators, and what you (always) wanted to know about them - by ForcedFanatic789 - 07-03-2018, 11:04 PM