Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Seventh Crusade (completed)
Cath's here! I've been writing this thing for a long time. Now that it's been corrected, I'm posting it! A big thank you to the two people who helped me. You'll recognise yourself Smile

"Do you know what the difference’s between you and me?" Theodore said to his pupils before closing his textbook, as expected, none could answer. The teacher got up from his chair and walked around his desk to stand in front of the class, his pistol on his hip as a proof of his supreme authority over his pupils. He was authorized to use any means necessary to make people learn. Theodore White was in his thirties, he had no beard or short hair. At this moment, he stared at his class with a serious look, knowing that nobody would dare to say anything, he felt them thinking really hard.

"We're your pupils?" Asked a boy with round glasses.
   That boy was the typical nerd of the class, when no one was looking, the bullies were extorting his money. The boy was a stereotype by himself and Theodore often turned a blind eye when he was bullied, hoping that the little guy would toughen up a bit.
   The teacher shot at the table in front of the pupil.
   "Wrong. Anyone else want to try and answer the question?"
   "You are in charge of our education?"
   Theodore opened his mouth but the bell rang and the pupils had to leave the class as it was the end of the day. The teacher went to the teachers room, Terry was the last one remaining. Terry was younger and seemed nicer than any of the educators of the school, nonetheless he had to carry a pistol and wore the uniform of the establishment. After putting his course sheets in his cubby, Theodore went to the metro and sat at his reserved seat in the second class wagon. As always Veronica was already seated in the space next to him. With the smallest smile she greeted him.
   "How's your day?" She asked.
   "As usual, how 'bout you?"
   "You know me. So, have you found the answer yet?"
   Theo laid back on his seat and sighed.
   "What's the difference between you and me?" He said for himself.
   Veronica sighed as well then she turned herself to him.
   "I am actually on the board for the seventh expedition. That was a tricky question, but I thought you'd have found it by now."
   "I can't access a commander's profile so easily, Veronica. But if you wanted me to stalk you, you should have made it clearer."
   She shrugged and turned away. They had both known each other since high school but had never tried to take their relationship further, nor did they want to have something serious.
   Veronica was thirty-one and wore that number on her shoulder armour on her left side. Her uniform was made of light armour pads coloured in red and black and with the insignia of the special security forces, also known as the SSF. Her job was to act as an inspector of military facilities, but she could also be commissioned by the governmental army in a colony.
   Theodore stared at the window as the scenery changed from a busy city to a suburban environment. Cattle and wheat were standing in the fields and the metro's last station was a small village with wooden houses and a church. When the train stopped at the terminus, which was an old train station made of brick and stone, the remaining passengers got off and calmly walked back to their homes. Theodore saw Veronica going back to her family cottage and the teacher did the same, Theo missed his home. Once home, he felt the urge to sleep.
   The next day, he got up and went to the church.
   "My children, remember to be the most efficient you can be, remember to represent our town to the capital. We are blessed with the presence of a military inspector and two engineers of the official administration. So, learn well and honour our town of Malik."
   "For Malik." The people said before going to work.
   On the train, Theodore turned to Veronica. The seventh expedition was supposed to be launched in a month, it was intended to find a new habitable world to colonise and to exploit the inhabitants. The personnel hired for the expeditions are second class assets chosen for their skills and for the fact that they’re expendable. The first class assets always stayed in the home world to guard it.
   "Do you think that Malik has a chance?" Theo asked.
   "I've got another question for you and your pupils. How can you love something that doesn't exist? I was searching for this one yesterday night. As for Malik, I doubt our generation will give it a chance."
   "How long do you think the expedition will last?"
   "I can't give you the details, but all I can say is that it's going to be shorter then you expect."
   As soon as they got off the wagon, a man snatched Veronica's notepad. She ran after the thief, but the man was too agile and fast.
   "Damn it!" She shouted before activating her communicator in her headset. "Requesting self destruction of the notepad, regimental forty six seventy nine."
   Theo was already giving his lesson about the history of the expeditions. The seventh expedition wasn't the seventh, there has been a lot of expeditions, but the only major ones were noted. The teacher believed that one day, one of his pupils would help Malik to become a second class asset. Every minor town always wanted to become a second class asset as it could make them famous. But none have yet succeeded.
   At midday break, every teacher of the establishment gathered in the teacher's cantine. Terry sat next to Theo, which was unusual since the two never talked to each other. But no one cared that much as they were all more focussed on eating.
   "Sophia has been spotted near area. If she tries to approach this school, notify the director as soon as possible." A teacher said.
   "You've mentioned me?" A woman said as she casually entered the room.
   Everyone got up as she announced herself. Sophia was a class one citizen and had an important role as instructor.
   "The Pietro family has decided to pick your school to a field trip alongside the seventh expedition. Of course, only half of the staff and pupils shall participate. I've been appointed to supervise the whole process and I've decided that you shall take part in a competition to prove your worth."
   There was no reaction about what she had said as the staff was made of class two citizens, except the janitor who was a class three, his job was his life. Sophia organised a small festival where each class had to do sport activities and quizzes. The class of Theodore was slightly above average and so they had the possibility to participate in the field trip. The day was already over and it was time to leave the city.
   "What's the real difference between you and me?" He asked as Veronica sat at her usual place.
   "I pose enigmas most of the time." She replied without emotion.
   "Exactly that. I'm on board for the Seventh expedition."
   Veronica looked mildly surprised then she looked at her notepad absentmindedly. Theo looked at the window with a bored look. Veronica read the report on what class of citizen was onboard. There were four different class. The first, which was composed of citizen without an inhibitor. The second class had citizens with an inhibitor that deprived them of any desire or lust, those citizens composed half of the entire population. The third class were those whose inhibitor made them mindless slaves, those people were outcasts, they lived in small agricultural or mining villages. The class zero was composed of people with prototype inhibitors, those class of citizens were really rare.
   "I haven't asked yet, how's your day?" He asked.
   "The usual, how about you?"
   "Sophia came to pick us for the seventh expedition. It was a small event this afternoon."
   "Was it fun? Did you enjoy it?"
   "That was ok, I guess? The kids loved it, even the four-eyes boy. You should have seen him lifting those heavy bags by himself, it was impressive."
   "He's 12, right? It isn't like he's 6 or something."
   "We do have some difference, don't we?" Theodore said without looking at her.
   When he did look at her, they were already at their destination. He noticed that she had let her hair down but he hadn't the time note the need to talk to her new appearance. The leader of their village was waiting for Theo and when he saw the teacher, he approached him with a determined look. Theo noticed that the leader was tightly holding his notepad against his chest.
   "I've received a report saying that you've got a pass for the seventh expedition. I need it more than you do. Give it to me and I shall reward you."
   "Master, I can't. I need it for my job. I have to teach the next generation, if we're lucky, they will do something for our village."
   "You don't understand, I am your leader. With your pass, I can make Malik prosperous. Give it to me, it's your last chance."
   "Sir, I can't do that. I need to go now, I have to rest after this tiring day."
   Theodore walked away but the leader held his arm.
   "I can't let you do that." The leader said before punching the teacher in the face.
   The master threw the unconscious man in a far away bush after he stole his pass. Theo woke up after some times, he discovered that he had been robbed by his leader, his notepad was broken and his keys were nowhere to be found. He didn't know where he was. He roamed, trying to find a path or something familiar. After searching for an hour, he saw a dirt path and he met Terry, walking with his supplies.
   "Theodore? What are you doing here? You're in Valerian territory."
   "Is that so? I didn't know I could walked such a distance. Can you tell me where the nearest train station his?"
   "I could tell you, but it's better if I showed you myself. After all, we're supposed to work in two hours. It should take an hour or so."
   "Thank you, Terry."
   Both men walked along the path, they were joined by Nina, a quiet woman dressed in dark green clothes. She was mostly walking behind the men and they forgot that she was there. The pathway was so quiet that they could hear a train in the distance. Thy were relieved to know that they weren't too far from the train station.
   This Valerian territory had few villages and those were scattered in plains, it had only one train station which was the only mode transportation available. The territory was composed of dense forests, plains and hills. The paths were made of dirt and sometimes gravels. It was the poorest of the Valerian territories. The richest regions were occupied by the Pietro's House which had conquered all territories before redistributing the regions to its sub houses, like the Valeria's house.
   Theodore went to his wagon when they reached the train station, he found Veronica reading something on her notepad, she didn't look at him when he took his seat.
   "You're late, I was going to report you as dead."
   "I like your new haircut."
   "Why thank you. I like your… never mind. What happened anyway?"
   "Our great leader has just stolen my pass, so yeah. I'm boned."
   Veronica looked at him with an emotionless face, she glanced at her notepad, typed something on it than focused on Theodore. He had a big bruise on his cheek and he had dried blood at the tip of his lips.
   "I have to say, you look like shit. There is no way you're going to work like that. Remember that you represent Malik. When we get off, follow me to the SF station, I'll get you something to look more presentable. Notify your director about that."
   "About that, my notepad is broken and I lost my keys."
   "Shit… we can't rat our leader because of his position…"
   "I've never seen you talking like that, Veronica." Theodore said with a surprised look.
   The woman looked down and excused herself for such behaviour. She had a bad sleep last night as her cousin was giving birth to a pair of twins. Theodore, on the other hand, had an average sleep despite being thrown in a bush.
   Once they arrived at the SF station, Veronica led her friend to the male locker room. She then told him to fetch some spare clothes as she went back to work. Theo chose clothes similar to his. As he was putting on the trousers, he overheard a conversation between a man and a woman. The guy sounded really angry.
   "What do you mean by you lost them, Nani?"
   "I am sorry, sir. I did everything I could but they escaped. I will assume the entire responsibility." Nina said quietly, without correcting her superior.
   "Everything you could? Everything you could? Those criminals were right there and you didn't catch them? You're useless!"
   "Once again, I am terribly sorry, sir. We were outnumbering them so far, but someone jumped out of nowhere of shot us. I will assume the entire responsibility, sir."
   There was a loud noise, like a slap. Theodore decided to leave as he wasn't involved in this discussion and he was running late.
   At this time of day, the streets were crowded and the road trafic was noisy. The people were in a hurry and the car horns screamed, the rush hours were the only times when the cities looked alive. The trafic lights had a timer on them, and the discount on them were giving a the feeling of being in a race. The police was checking if everything was running smoothly. When Theo was about to cross the pedestrian pathway, he saw Sophia standing on the other side, she was leaning on the trafic light, looking at her notepad. As a first class citizen and instructor, she was wearing a dark blue skirt, a white shirt and a light blue tie. Unlike him and any second class citizen, the first class wore colourful clothes. The middle class wore dark clothes and the third one wore combination of work with a colour representing their work branch.
   "You're late, teacher. It'll be deducted from your pay. Now, follow me to your school, we need to talk about something during the trip." She said as he crossed the street.
   "Sure, What is it?"
   "I've received numerous complaints about how the teachers lost their pass. But they probably didn't, they were stolen. I have made a mistake by doing that. But first, I'd like to see yours."
   Theodore didn't do anything and Sophia immediately understood, she frowned.
   "That's a good thing, you're the last person I had to check. I can now destroy the pass without any casualties on the teaching staff." She pressed a button on her notepad.
   Theodore had a little thought about his leader but it didn't bother him much.
   "In three months, it's going to be the mating season. Your chip should let you have some sexual desire. The thing is, we'll arrive at our destination. I'd like to remind you that you can't copulate with one of your pupils, even if some are almost legal. It is important to stay professional. Also, I'd like to book you for that. You've got the DNA that I'm looking for."
   "Copulating between coworkers is forbidden, even during that time."
   "I'm a first class citizen, I can do that with whoever I want. Anyway, they'll learn about my past on the next post."
   "Excuse me?"

to be continued
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
This is definitely something unique. I had to reread to get most of the world's rules down, but it was satisfying as a first parter. Can't wait for the next one!
Interesting story line..... very detailed. Didn't expected to end like that xD Can't wait for the next chapter
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
Liked the cliffhanger?
[I'm writing the third and final act, I may need your help/ideas]

During a beautiful day in August, in Barcelone, Miss Brown was walking her dog, a golden retriever. She was wearing a sky blue dress and a beige fedora. She was listening to some happy music with her earphone. She went to the park where a famous singer appeared in one of her music video. The dog played with his owner for a time before Brown let him do whatever he wanted.
   "Miss, I've got the report of this month," the man who gave her some files said.
   "Thank you Diaz, where's the journalist? I was supposed to get interviewed five minutes ago." Brown asked, a bit worried.
   "He should be arriving soon, there was some traffic on his way here."
   "Is that so? Or is that because you intimidated him, isn't it? I know you really care about your job, but don't worry, I always have some protection with me," she said as she looked at the sky.
   Sharpshooters and undercover agents were in the nearby area, she was well prepared. As she finished staring at the sky, the journalist arrived and Diaz disappeared. The journalist was a man in his thirties, wearing casual clothes from a famous local brand. She greeted him with a smile and shook his hand.
   "So, shall we begin? Let's not waste anymore time," she said with a cute smile.
   "Sure! Let me take my recorder!" The man said as he took his camera.
   The journalist put his camera on a tripod in front of them and started recording.
   "Hello! Today we're going to interview Miss Brown, the woman who helped a lot of industries in our country! So tell us all about you, Miss Brown. How was your debut?"
   Miss B smiled and looked at the camera, her emerald green eyes were unusually shining. The journalist noticed it and was a bit unsettled. 
   "My debut was quite something, I started with selling spices. Of course, it was pricey but people liked those. Of course, as I gained more money, people started to support me. I helped lots of researchers either to cure illness or to develop prostheses. I know, that sounds weird, but I attracted lots of different people. But then I realised that it won't help enough, so, I decided to design new weapons. You might think that guns don't solve problems, and you're probably right but sometimes, violence is needed."
   "Wow, that's quite interesting! What about your private life? I know that you don't reveal a lot about yourself, why is that?"
   B giggled and turned to the journalist, her glare destabilised the man.
   "In warfare and entrepreneurship, people will use anything to destroy you. You may like me but there will be people who dislike me. People will use any weakness to destroy one's enemy," She said before turning to the camera to add "But if you do want to know something about me, work for me."

A few days after the interview, Sophia, one of her security guard came to her office. Miss Brown gave her a golden mask and told her to wear it.
   "I'm going to send you somewhere far away. I'll need you to delay or even stop the advancement of an enemy of the Order. The mask will give you all you need to succeed. Sophia, be careful as it consumes you mentally and physically."
   "I dance with life, ma'am. Nothing could go wrong. Should've told me it was an easy task, mate. How long's the task anyway?"
   "A few years, I'm not sure. It will depend on your performances."
   "Oi! That's a lotta years! Y'know I don't like losing time, that's, like, a lot of days I won't be practicing dancing and stuff. Could get rusty y'know?"
   Miss B laughed, Sophia shrugged and put the mask on. The necrodancer got teleported to another world, far away from her own planet. That place was different and the same, the society was some kind of oligarchy and she got a new body, a new identity and a new job. Instead of losing everything, she gained so much more.

Tucker was a senior student who got into the Seventh Expedition thanks to the little festival of Sophia. It was her idea to smuggle the young man into the expedition. Tucker was 19 years old and he realised that if he didn't leave high school, he could stay unaltered by the inhibitor in his brain. The same student fell in love with a girl he met after an incident. His love was a twenty-one-year-old woman who worked for the Inquisition, a branch of the police.
   "Sophia, I'm in the ship. How can I ever repay you?" Tucker asked when he was finally alone.
   The instructor left the dark corner of the room. Her colourful clothes were replaced by ones similar to the engineers of the ship. She wore a medical mask which was unusual.
   "You find your girl, free her. The only way to repay me is to keep on doing your resistance actions. The better you act, the more I'll help you. First, find me the teacher Theodore."
   Tucker nodded and left the room. Sophia took off her mask. Her mouth was rotting and parts of her skull were visible. 
   "I don't have enough time... I need more organic materials…"
   Tucker quickly found the teacher and told him to go see Sophia. After wandering a bit, the student walked in the security area where a whole squad was gearing up. They looked at him for a moment then continued what they were previously doing.
   "Hey! What are you doing here?" The grand inquisitor asked as he entered the room.
   Tucker hated that man who mistreated his loved one. The student often saw the man hitting Nina, calling her names and spitting on her. Andreas, the man in charge of the police and inquisition, felt like he knew Tucker but he couldn't remember correctly. Both men looked at each other in an obnoxious silence.
   "Nothing, I got lost, that's all."
   "Is that so? Here, take this map. Don't come here. You're not welcome here," Andreas said as he threw an USB key to Tucker.
   The student left as soon as possible. He heard the inquisitor mumbling something about the young man. Tucker had to regroup with his class before it got suspicious. 
   A few days passed since the Seventh Expedition was launched. The journey to the new planet was supposed to take a month. Tucker had already scouted the ship to find anything interesting without being suspicious. Though he never saw Sophia after their last encounter. 
   After the lights out, he managed to avoid the patrol of teachers and decided to explore a bit more. He found himself in the bridge of the ship which was almost empty except for three soldiers working on the navigation. They didn't notice him and didn't care as long as he wasn't causing any trouble. The female soldier was cute and Tucker quickly realised that it was Nina. She looked like a robot with her blank stare and her mechanical gestures as she pushed buttons.
   "Nina?" He asked instantly.
  She turned without thinking. It took her ten seconds to notice Tucker, then her eyes seemed more lively. She even smiled and went towards him.
   "Hi, what are you doing here? You know it's nighttime? Are you lost again?" She asked with a slight tone of surprise.
   "You know, just looking around. How are you doing?"
   "I'm good, how's your…" Nina quickly shut herself and pushed Tucker under a panel.
   "Nina, I heard you talk. What's going on?"
   Nina tried to give a plausible explanation, but the inquisitor was still sceptical. He warned her that he wouldn't like any deterioration of her work capability by talking to herself. He pulled out a little remote.
   "You're just a sex machine. I can put you back to that state. Remember that I have the control."
   "Yes, sir. I won't disappoint you."
   "That's too late for that kind of apology," the inquisitor said before leaving.
   Tucker looked at her. She was shaking, her hands were clenched and her teeth were grinding each other. She remembered about her friend and looked down. She made sure that no one was looking before helping him to get up.
   "Yeah, sorry about that. Guess you know the truth about me, now," she said, looking very sorry.
   "Nobody's perfect, right? Can't you do something against him?"
   "Trust me, if I had a way, I wouldn't be serving him. But I guess I owe him for turning me into a class zero. Being a sex slave is, well, not as fun as you would think."
   The young man apologized before returning to his quarters. Unfortunately, he stumbled on Theodore the teacher. But the man looked a bit weird. He was followed by a female SSF and a female engineer.
   "What the…" Tucker said before the SSF punched him in the face and knocked him out.
   The engineer sighed and pulled off her mask, revealing a face with skin peeling down the cheeks. Sophia was dying slowly but steadily.
   "Damn it, Tucker. What have you been doing? Veronica, take him to the hospital. Theodore, do the paperwork. Say it was an accident, or something."

When Tucker woke up, he found a Cath on his face. The little thing was replacing his bandages. The Cyber Android To Help was a small entity, as big as an action figure. It featured an anthropomorphic silhouette, with cat or dog ears, with an extensible tail with a tip that could be connected to electronic devices. Nobody knew what they were nor where they came from; they just appeared one day. Most engineers were acquainted with one of those. Cath were small and could repair places engineers couldn't reach. 
   "What the fuck are you?" Tucker screamed.
   "Cath?"
   "Fucking great… a Cath… look, buddy, I need to go back to my class or I'm dead."
   The Cath tilted its head. Tucker tried to get up but he was restrained to his bed.
   "What now?"
   "Cath! Cath, Cath Cath! Key!"
   The little helper jumped from Tucker's face and ran to take the key. It grabbed the key on a desk and freed the young man who took the Cath on his hand.
   "Thanks, buddy. I think I'll need your help to leave the hospital tho. Care to give me a hand?"
   "Cath!"
   "I'll take that for a yes."
   Tucker put his clothes on and walked toward the door, then he stopped and listened to know if anyone was in the area. His little helper scouted the area and confirmed that the path was clear. The student quickly understood why engineers loved the caths, and so he decided to keep his new buddy with him, the helper accepted him quickly.
   "Cath, don't you want a name? What about Tuk?"
   Cath said no.
   "Tak?"
   Cath shook its head as a no.
   "I don't know then..."
   "Heper!" The Cath said as it bounced.
   "Heper it is! I'll write it on your profile then. Please hand me your plug."
   Tucker connected Heper and named his Cath that way. The man even discovered that it belonged to a security guard who died recently. Heper was supposed to be a female cath, hence the cat ears. 

Miss Brown was reading the local newspaper in her office when a sketchy masked man appeared on the chair in front of her. She didn't react to the apparition, not even looking over her paper. 
   "Greetings, B. I've got some news about someone you know."
   "If it's about Kant, I know he's dead. But if it's about Sophia, I'll listen to you."
   The masked man took a ring from his pocket and put it on the desk.
   "She's dying, slowly, but still dying."
   "Is that so? How long has it been? Ten years?"
   "A century, it's been a century. She's reached her limits, she has served you well. Let her return to her home world."
   Miss B dropped her newspaper and stood up.
   "Shit! Time passed pretty quickly! Go retrieve her! She's worked enough! Poor Sophia… I hope she isn't mad at me for forgetting her…"
   "No need to worry, I'm keeping her alive. She lives, for now. But once I'm sent to retrieve her, she won't have my protection. Is that really what you want?"
   Miss B sighed, put the newspaper on desk, then stood up. The man of mystery watched her get around the desk as she was swinging her hips. She walked behind him and put her hands on his shoulders.
   "You know, there's all kinds of way I could persuade you to work for me. I could fuck you or even fuck you up. But since you've got me by the balls, I'll let that pass."
   She leaned to reach his left ear.
   "But don't forget who's the real boss here. Your mother serves me, and you know why. I might be the nicest person you know, but don't force my hand, or I'll crush you in many, many ways."
   The masked man turned to her.
   "I'm just an ear. I don't have enough power to do more than keep her from dying. Don't think I'm fooling you. Ask the Superior Mother."
   "Fine, I get it. I'll send my own squad of Travellers! Say hello to Mother from me," Brown said before he vanished. 
   The woman then sat at her desk and saw a paper talking about Dalit's birth.
   "Fuck, almost forgot about her. Need to prepare myself for that poison."

The ship finally arrived at its destination, and the school trip finally started. The first visit was from a research center near the small colony. Tucker was assigned to Theodore's group. The student wasn't very happy about it. Since his last encounter with the teacher, the young man disliked anything he'd do. 
   The research facility was half underground and the underground section was off limit to anyone who had no access card. The public researches were about brain chips. Tucker didn't miss the chance of sneaking Heper to steal some data and scout the area. The little helper even stole an access card and was rewarded with a cristal from Tucker. Caths loved cristals for unknown reasons, but they were seen carrying some on their back. 
   "As you can see, we mainly try to upgrade our chips. We cannot afford another rebellion right now," a scientist said to the students.
   "You mean, a bigger rebellion, right?" a female engineer asked.
   Everyone turned to that person.
   "Who are you? What are you doing here?"
   "I'm Sophia, first class here. I'm the instructor and supervisor of this whole school trip," she said with a bow.
   The director barged in the room. The man was a first class too. He was wearing the same white blouse as the other researchers, but he only had a brassard on his left arm.
   "Bullshit! You're one of the class zero, aren't you?! Oh I can differentiate abominations like you from the orbit." 
   "Hi Cooper, long time no see, huh? You… you do remember me, right?"
   "Fuck… Sophia… you know I hate you. What are you…" Cooper said before noticing everyone staring at him. "We'll discuss that later. Go on."
   Both first class citizens left the room. The visit went on until noon. The students had some free time to visit the town where they had landed in the morning. The area was surrounded by a wall and a few watchtowers. In the afternoon, Tucker decided to roam the ship to find something or someone that might help him in his quest. When he walked by engine room, he heard some grunting and stopped moving. He tried to listen to what noise it was.
   "Fuck… Cooper… I knew you were a moaner back then, but damn…" A feminine voice said.
   "Shut up, you know I hate you," a masculine voice said.
   Tucker focused more and distinguished some slapping noises too.
   "Oh yeah, I know you hate me, but not that pussy. Come on, say it."
   "Fuck you!"
   "Yes, fuck me! Harder! Fuck me like I fucked your sister!"
   Tucker sent his little helper to check in the situation. The feedback was sent on his phone. The student could see Sophia being roughly fucked by Cooper, both still wearing their clothes. The scientist was holding the engineer with a firm grip on her chest, almost tearing her clothes. The man was thrusting and hard.
   "I hate you! You'll fucking pay for that!"
   "I love fucking paying for that! More! More!"
   "Shut up!"
  Cooper stopped thrusting into her and decided to do some anal. He didn't need lubricant as his dick was dripping him Sophia's cum. She loved the change and screamed for more and he delivered. Tucker was starting to be turned on, the chip was emitting hormones and his junk was reacting to it.
   "Fuck… now is not the time… I need to find Nina."
   Tucker left the two in the engine room and headed to the bridge. He saw the great inquisitor with a handful of his men standing in front of Nina.
   "Well, looks like it's time for you to go back to pleasing mode," the Inquisitor said as he pulled out a remote from a pocket.
   The man pushed a button and the woman froze. He ordered her to get on her knees and open her mouth. Tucker couldn't stand letting his lover getting fucked like a doll, so he sent his little helper to make a distraction by raising the alarm. The men pulled up their pants and left the bridge in a hurry. Tucker approached Nina who was left behind, still on her knees.
   "Come on, we have to go." He said, landing a hand to get her up.
   Instead of taking his hand, she undid his pants and pulled out his erect cock.
   "Wait, what are you doing? We have to go now!"
   She didn't listen and started sucking. The student quickly realized that she was a pro at this and was near his limits. He held her head to stop her from making him cum, but she started licking his tip. Tucker wanted her, but not like in sex-crazed mode; he wanted her in her genuine mode. 
   "Shit, Nina, we're going now!"
   He reached for her neck and pressed his finger on specific points to put her to sleep. Tucker had to carry her on his back. Despite her small silhouette, she was heavy. On the way to his quarters, he met an angry Sophia.
   "God damn it, Tucker! What the fuck have you done? I was having a good time!"
   "Sorry Sophia, but I couldn't let Nina be used as a sex slave again."
   Sophia the instructor calmed herself and understood the young man's feelings.
   "Alright, you did what I asked you to do. I can't help you with her chip, but I know exactly someone who could do something. I said could; he might not do it because she's a class zero, but we'll see."
   The woman took the couple to her cabin where the scientist was waiting in his underwear.
   "Yo, Cooper, I've got someone who needs your help."
   "Have you got my clothes?"
   "I'll find them if you help my friend."
   "I smell some zero class scum, I know what you'll ask."
   Cooper noticed the two young people behind Sophia. He grinned at the instructor.
   "You know you're a real peace of shit, don't you? Two class zero, what a wonderful thing to bring me. You want to fuck me, don't you? I won't help those things."
   Sophia giggled.
   "I know you love it. Anyway, that guy is a class two, the other one is a class zero but."
   "You want me to remove the control inhibitor on her." Cooper said.
   "Clever boy. Can you do it?"
   "I won't help you on that, no way I'll touch another class zero, not after what you did to my sister."
   "If you don't do that for me, I'll break her. No worse, you won't fuck me."
   "You… you do know that we're here too?" Tucker said a bit embarrassed.
   "Go fuck that thing you've got. There's no way I can remove that inhibitor without killing her. Class zero can't be changed."
   Nina started to come back from her unconscious state, she was moaning and twitching. Tucker still had a boner, but he wasn't on the edge anymore.
   "Look, I haven't got anymore time to lose, either you help us or you don't."
   The moans from the former sex slave excited Cooper, Sophia noticed it and revealed a bit of her body.
   "You help me and you can have me for a bit longer."
   Nina was moaning more and more, both men were slightly turned on. Cooper was staring at Sophia's body and could barely control himself.
   "Fine! But I need to be in my facility to do so!"
   "Good, we're going then."
   Sophia gave the scientist some clothes then the group went to the facility. As it was one of the mating days, there were few researchers and few guards around. But before they could enter the first operation room, a group of SSF people stood before the door. Veronica, the commander of the unit, came to Cooper.
   "I'm sorry but we can't let you go in."
   "How so? Do you know who I am?"
   "Yes, sir. But there was an incident there."
   "What do you mean?"
   "Mating went wrong. But you can use the other ones."
   Cooper sighed and they went to another operation room. He sedated Nina and proceeded to the chip's removal, which would mean she'll become a class one citizen. Sophia took Tucker aside with a serious look.
   "I'm doing a big favour for you. You better make good use of what I gave you."
   "Sure, but what's his problem with class zero's?"
   "Long story short, he had a little sister who was a researcher like him. She… I assisted her when she wanted to try a new type of chip, removable ones. But there was a major malfunction, or a sabotage. I don't really know. Some gas leaked in the room and when I came back to consciousness, we were doing some hardcore sex. And she became a sex machine due the incident. We couldn't remove the inhibitor without killing her. Weird part is, I loved fucking her brains out."
   "Fucked up."
   Sophia agreed with him. After an hour, it was finished. Nina had her head in a bandage and an unknown liquid in a pocket was linked to her arm. The former class zero smiled nicely to Tucker.
   "She'll need some of the bags for a few hours. Those will prevent pain form the operation afterward. She'll need those injected on a regular basis. Here's the inhibitor. It was quite hard to remove without damaging the brain. Oddly enough, it's the same as my sister's, but slightly modified. I'd say Inquisition-modified." Cooper grimly said as he handed the chip to Tucker.
   "It means that you could remove your sister's chip?" Sophia asked.
   "No, the Inquisition modified it by doing some brain damage. She could have died in their operation. There's something weird in her case… I'll study it on my own."
   "But does that mean I'll be able to live a normal life?" Nina said, a bit worried.
   "Living for the Inquisition as a first class citizen? No. Living independently without mind control? Yes."
   "Rags to riches, huh?" Sophia said.
   The young couple left the facility. After that, Nina got dressed in her uniform and then they went outside the walled area. Tucker finally told her his feelings. She stayed silent for a moment.
   "I'm a bitch. I've been bred to please men. I've only known cocks and learnt how to please them. I have a fucked-up childhood. I've been used by some many people. And when I woke up from this nightmare, I'd been forced to kill people like you, like me. You're a class zero. I was a class zero. I killed class zeros."
   "I… I know that…" Tucker said, a bit worried about Nina's mental condition.
   "I've been used to do so many weird things. I remember a bunch of young zeros, they were about your age. They used me all at once. It was a nightmare."
   "I'm sorry to hear that, Nina."
   "I hate zeros. I hated myself. But you, you're…" Nina said before a long pause.
   It was quiet, a bit windy and the sun warmed the skin. Some distant animals were making noise and some kind of bird flew away in a small group. Nina laid on a big tree and moaned in a bored way as she closed her eyes. Tucker stayed near her as he waited for her answer. 
   "You're different. You were very kind at the incident, you helped me. You knew who I was and you risked your life to save me. But why?"
   "After the explosion, some debris fell on you and incapacitated you. I felt bad leaving you to die like that. I don't know if you'd have done the same for me, but it was the right thing to do." Tucker said as he looked at the orangey sky.
   A four-legged animal ran in front of the couple. The wind was a bit stronger and some tree branches cracked. Nina suddenly hugged Tucker and started crying. He didn't know how to react. He held her close.
   "Avansere! Målet er nært!" A metallic voice said before some autochtones appeared near the young couple.
   The two stayed silent; they were unarmed and couldn't do anything against the locals. The hostile group was armed with assault rifles, grenades and knifes. They wore gas masks and a cloak that hid some heavy protection. Nina noticed that the weapons were unknown from her list. The armed people went toward the outpost. The couple decided to go back to the camp as well.
   Sophia had finished showering when she stumbled face to face with one of Miss Brown's men. The instructor's face was already deteriorating.
   "Det er på tide å gå hjem. Godt jobba."
   "Thanks, so I finished my task here? I've lost everything back home. What's the point of coming back home?" Sophia said, a bit sad.
   Another man of Miss B appeared in the room.
   "Il faut y aller, nous n'avons plus beaucoup de temps avant qu'ils ne rendent compte de quelque chose."
   "Sikker! Tid til å flytte, vi diskuterer senere."
   Sophia dressed in a uniform the rescue team gave to her. She looked like a medieval doctor with a beak mask; she didn't like it but didn't complain. 
   "What now?"
   "Ikke la noe spor etter."
   Sophia nodded. The skin of her jaw was already gone. The necromancer went outside the ship and spread her arms. Skeletons rose from the ground. The dead creatures began to move toward the research lab. The guards were shocked to see such a horde moving slowly in their direction. Veronica was the first to shoot at the undead mass. Her men quickly followed her lead. They were pushed back to the main hallway, but as the number of casualties grew, the guards had to retreat a few more times. Even the anti-fire doors couldn't hold the horde long enough for the armed force to gain any momentum to strike back. 
   "Call for emergency extraction! We must evacuate as soon as possible!" Veronica shouted to one of her men.
   "A small spaceship can arrive in fifteen minutes, but they need a clear landing site."
   "We don't have any! We're too deep underground!" 
   "We're doomed!" a soldier said before getting killed by a dead scientist from behind.
   "We're cornered, ma'am! You should run for it, I'll create a path!" another solider said as he ran towards a smaller horde and exploded himself with a grenade.
   The commander ran through the path with the rest of her men and managed to climb up a few levels before encountering Sophia. The necromancer was laughing maniacally. Her clothes were covered in blood and torn at some places, revealing bloody bones. The mad woman noticed the soldiers and walked towards them like a broken doll.
   "Miss Sophia? Wha-what happened to you?"
   "Leave this place! Destroy this planet! Erase it from the existence! You shouldn't have come here!" Sophia said with a screeching voice.
   Veronica's will broke with this living nightmare. Her legs went numb and she fell on her knees. One of her men took her by the arm as the remaining soldiers ran through a path created by another soldier's sacrifice. The armed group was overwhelmed. The men were numb to fear but the pressure of saving their superior was suffocating. After losing almost the entire squad, the survivors exited the facility and found a lone Cath at the entrance.
   "Cath!" The little helper said before a small transport ship landed nearby. 
   There was nothing left to save in the outpost; the main ship had already taken off, the town was full of limbs and blood. The Cath led the survivors to the rescue ship, screaming its name so they could follow it. A somewhat familiar face opened the side door of the vehicle, a female with emerald eyes and a beautiful smile.
   "Hello there! I'm here to pick you up. We'll get back to the main ship and I'll explain what comes next."
   The soldiers entered and the female closed the door.
   "Miss, what are you?" A soldier asked.
   "Mmh… I can be considered a first class person. I'll take care of your injured people. But I'll ask a favour from your lovely commander," the female said before designating Veronica who had a blank gaze.
   "I'm afraid she'll need time to recover. Something must have gone wrong with her inhibitor. I'll take the command until her full recovery," the same soldier said.
   "I understand. You're Pietro's soldiers, right? The main house is taking a step back and letting the minor houses taking care of the politics. All data about the previous expeditions has been erased because of a bug during the data transfer. I'll need your service for my personal agenda."
   The temporary officer was shocked and pulled out his pistol and pointed it at the mysterious female who was still smiling.
   "We are proud Pietro's soldiers! We won't become your mercenaries!"
   "Of course you won't, you'll work for me on your own free will. If you don't want, that's okay. By the way, my name is Brown but you can call me B. If you need me, I'll be there for you," she said before returning in the cockpit.
   Sophia was crying as her mission was done. She had danced with life for two lives. She hadn't stopped dancing. Her body was numb and so was her spirit. She killed and resurrected so much that her head was aching. As she looked at her hands, she saw the bones. She was a moving corpse, more dead than alive. When she looked up, she saw a friendly face with emerald eyes and a big smile. Miss Brown was reaching for her.
   "You deserve a rest. I will give you anything you want," Miss Brown said with a soft voice.
   Her voice was the only sound that Sophia could hear, as if dead entities weren't there. The necromancer cried once more and hugged her employer.
   "I'll make your pain fade away, tell me what you want."
   "I want to go home, I don't want to be in this body anymore!" Sophia cried.
   "Of course, come with me. Let me take this off," the employer said as she reached for the necromancer's head.
   Brown took off the golden mask which made a popping noise as it was taken off. Everything grew back on Sophia's body, but she looked older than the last time she was in her real body. When she opened her eyes, she was in a white office, with white furniture. Miss Brown was behind the desk, still smiling.
   "You haven't changed since last time, boss. Still terrific."
   "Thank you, you look older, Sophia."
   "Yeah, guess I'm tired. I did alotta work for ya, y'know? Like, a lot."
   "Please, sit down. Rest easy. We are somewhere quiet. You can sleep, drink, eat. I'll give you time to think of what you want. I'm here for you, Sophia."
   "You're the best, boss. Ya won't mind a nap, right? Working is tiring, or maybe my body is just tired?" Sophia said before taking a nap on the chair.
   Miss Brown smiled peacefully and started drawing on a sheet of paper.

Turner and Nina were on the bridge of the main ship, the only ship that escaped the attack. The young man was tied to a ventilation shaft while Nina was held by the throat by the inquisitor who managed to survive.
   "Well, seems like the little dogs came back to me," the inquisitor said before turning toward the young man. "You've enjoyed her body, didn't you? Now, she's mine. You can't imagine how many times I had my time with her. The first time I came in her, I was your age but I wasn't alone. And when I became an inquisitor, I knew I had to get her by my side. Such a fine specimen is rare where I was."
   "Fuck off!" Nina shouted before getting punched in the stomach.
   "Little prick wants play with me, huh? I'll play with you then, in front of your boyfriend too! I'll break you for the third time then," the inquisitor said before unbuttoning Nina's shirt.
   Tucker was struggling but there was no use. The inquisitor hit Nina a few times to incapacitate but without killing her. The man knew what he was doing. He released the woman who fell on the floor of the bridge and undressed her without problem.
   "She's quite beautiful, don't you think? But she hasn't reached twenty0five yet. Now, enjoy the show," the inquisitor said before inserting a finger inside Nina.
   He quickly found the G-spot, making the woman squirt and shiver. She started moaning and losing her mind. Tucker struggled even more.
   "She's the best sex toy you'll ever find. Am I right, Nina? You're the best cocksucker of this era. Now, be a good girl and suck it," the inquisitor said as he put his balls in the woman's mouth.
   She instinctively started to pleasure the man, although semiconscious of what she was doing. Some men of the inquisitor arrived, their pants down, and started jerking around Nina. Tucker was helpless and his boner was making him disgusted by himself. Then someone walked next to him. Nobody noticed the new person in the bridge. That person was a female wearing a black suit with a name sewed in yellow on her heart.
   "If I free you, would you be able to defeat them?" the mysterious woman asked.
   "I don't know… I just want this to end…" Tucker said with a defeated look.
   "Sophia will help you, then. Trust me," a reincarnated Sophia said.
   The new woman was transferred into a cloned version of Brown, in a teenager model.
   "Sophia? Please give me strength," Tucker said in a pathetic tone.
   The clone freed the young man who was ready to fight. His blood boiled when he saw some semen on Nina's face. The soldier who was the premature ejaculator noticed the two other people and alerted the rest.
   "We've got company!" he shouted as he quickly put back on his pants.
   Tucker hit him with an uppercut and knocked him out. Sophia was already dealing with the other soldiers, using a nightstick. The soldiers pulled out their knives and fought back. The young man tried to dodge as much as possible, but he wasn't equipped to deal with them like that. Sophia hit a soldier who tried to sneak behind but received a hit to her stomach. She backed away a bit, covering her wound with her hand.
   "You ok?" Tucker asked without looking.
   Sophia threw her stick to the face of an opponent before charging the remaining soldiers and fighting with her bare fists. She didn't care about being harmed, she had snapped. For her, someone had hurt Miss Brown by hurting her cloned body and she wouldn't forgive that act. Tucker was finally alone with the inquisitor who had come in Nina's mouth. His cum was leaking from her lips.
   "You're still standing, huh? Well, I've got a surprise for you," the man said before pulling out his pistol.
   He shot Sophia in the face as she was charging him. She collapsed. There was no one standing other than the inquisitor, Tucker and the crew working on the bridge but those people were too busy and didn't care as long as they didn't damage the bridge. After shooting at Sophia, the great inquisitor pointed his gun at Tucker.
   "Tucker, the sore loser. You're quite the sucker, Tucker." 
   "Go fuck yourself."
   The inquisitor shot him in the leg, making the young man kneel.
   "For a vermin, you're quite resistant. You sick pervert. Love to watch me rape your girlfriend, am I right?"
   "You're the sick pervert here!"
   The inquisitor shot him in the shoulder. Tucker fell on his injured shoulder and screamed from the pain. The evil man started kicking the young man. Nina was slowly coming back to her senses and saw her friend on the floor. She was slowly realizing what was going on, but before she could do anything, the inquisitor got stabbed from behind. Sophia was hardly standing up, holding her face with her free hand. She had been shot in the mouth, she lost some teeth and she was forever scarred near her lips.
   "You'll pay for hurting her!" Sophia screamed with rage.
   Tucker grabbed a knife next to him and stabbed the man in the ankle then in the other leg. The inquisitor fell on the young man. Sophia stabbed her enemy until she was covered in his blood.
   "Hands up!" Soldiers of Pietro's house shouted as they barged in the bridge.
   "Lower your weapons, they're on our side," the temporary officer said.
   "Peace and Order, my brothers. Now, I'll go see a doctor," Sophia said as she left the room.
   "Roger that. You, take care of the injured. You, dispose of the Order's enemy," the temporary officer ordered.
   After cleaning up the mess, the young couple was taken into a classroom in the ship where Theodore was waiting for them. The teacher was one of the rare teachers who survived and he seemed unaltered by what just happened a few hours before.
   "You're late, Tucker. The other students are already sleeping," the man said as he instructed them to sit in the first row.
   "So… what are we doing here?"
   "It's supposed to be correctional but after what you've been through, it wouldn't be fair for you."
   "Ok, I understand for him, but what about me?" Nina asked, a bit confused by the situation.
   "Someone special wants to meet you, she'll introduce herself."
   As soon as he finished his sentence, Miss Brown entered, escorted by a small group of well-armed people who didn't look like they belonged to one of the sub-houses of the Pietro family.
   "Nina, Tucker! I've read a lot about you. How are you coping?" Miss Brown said with a smile. "I am Miss Brown, I am from the Order. I'd like to hire you."
   "Excuse me? I've just got my freedom and now you want to enslave me again?!"
   "Again? You mistake me for someone else. I do not enslave my people, my people willingly work for me. I've got work for you, both of you. You're quite good at guerrilla and counter-terrorism fighting, right? I'll need your services, for the right price, of course."
   Nina thumped the table. The escorts quickly reacted but were ordered to lower their weapons.
   "I've had enough of being abused! I'll live my life like I want to!"
   "You're missing the point, here," Miss Brown bluntly said, without a smile.
   Her own men were bewildered by her unusual reaction as she was always smiling and patient.
   "No, I'm not! You want to use me like everyone I knew. You're just another rapacious person. You'll throw me away when you won't need me anymore!"
   "Let me handle it, miss Brown," a person in the escort said. "Name's Luchs, I was a slave too but she saved me. Well she ordered this group to save me and my people. As a former slave, I know the struggle of being used and abused. But with us, you won't have to worry about anything. We will protect you from your past if necessary. Isn't that right, boss?"
   "Is… is that so?"
   "Yes, it is. It'll be hard to live a normal life at first, but with Miss B's support, you'll cope in no time," Luchs said.
   Miss Brown smiled again.
   "Got bored of your life? Need money? Rejected by the society? The Order will accept you and make you someone new! Friendly faces and a huge sense of community await you in the Order!" Brown said before leaving with her men.
   Nina was left alone with Tucker, the teacher had left with the others. They both looked at each other in a deafening silence. It didn't take long before the young man invited his lady to his room.
   "I know you've been through a lot, you need to rest. We're safe now. We're going home," he said as he tucked her to bed.
   When she was asleep, he left the room and wandered to the bridge where he found no trace of Brown's men; only the initial crew, two Pietro soldiers and Sophia who was sitting in the captain's control chair.
   "Heading back home, we'll leave the old Pietro's house and we'll regroup with the Order. But since we're too technologically advanced, we'll have to hide behind the planets and approach the Order's space station. Make sure the ship lands on the moon near the station, got it?" Sophia said.
   The new Sophia wore the uniform of the Order, a black suit with a golden inscription on the shoulder. It was reinforced on the arms and legs. Tucker noticed a stab-proof vest on the blouse. Both clothes looked like one piece.
   "Wait a minute! Where are we going?!"
   Sophia was surprised and looked at Turner.
   "We're going back to my home, we've disrupted the enemy's research advancement and we've got new allies."
   "What do you mean? Enemy?"
   Sophia stood up and turned to the young man.
   "We're going back to Terra. My home world, you'll be safe there." 
   "But I have my family back to my world!" Tucker screamed.
   "I like you, Tucker, but don't test my patience. I'm too old for this shit, I'm 135 years old," Sophia said, rubbing her scar.
   "Turn back that ship. There are innocent people in it, have you thought about the students?"
   "Do I look like I care?"
   "You bitch!"
   "Tucker, don't you dare curse at me! I swear to God!"
   "Fuck you! I thought you were my friend!"
   Sophia quickly lost patience and slapped the man who slapped her as well. She punched him and it quickly became a boxing match. The two Pietro soldiers were told to not intervene, so they watched them fight. The clone was dodging easily and was smirking. Sophia was almost dancing as she fought the young man. The more she danced, the more genuine her smile was. She finally hugged Tucker who was surprised by that.
   "Alright, I'll drop your kind back home. I'll figure it out. How'bout that? I betcha hella mad at me. But you'll need to stay put 'til then! Capiche?"
   "What?"
   "Don'tcha worry 'bout it. Gotto sleep!"
   She said before punching him with a uppercut, sending him on the floor and knocking him out. 
   "Send him back to his room." Sophia said before resuming her duty.
   "Incoming transmission of the Order!" A bridge officer said to the clone.
   "What?! How is this possible?"
   Miss Brown appeared on the screen. She was back in her office and she looked happy. The employer told of the situation back on Earth and gave a debriefing of the mission. Miss Brown was offering a bright future for those who wanted to work for her.
   "Peace and Order."
When you post part 3, are you going to include part 1 and 2 so that we can read it all with one continuous flow?...
I guess so?
Ohaio! Cath here with the final part of this story. I'm really thanksful of my proofreaders!

The Menek was a destroyer-class spaceship repurposed for transportation of personnel and resources. The starship was painted in grey and yellow to put emphasis on its weak guns. As the vessel was slowly moving toward a greenish planet, the captain ordered the hangar door open from which two small transporters flew away before landing on the planet.
   "Tucker, it's the last time we'll see each other. Would like to celebrate it with something?" The captain said to a young man next to her on the bridge.
   "I'd hoped Nina would stay with me, but looks like she made her choice. I just want you to take care of her," the young man replied before turning toward the exit.
   "Usually, Miss Brown would offer some trade routes with you, but you don't have any powers to begin trading with us. Still, someone else might just replace me on your planet," the captain said without looking back at Tucker.
   "Got it, I'd like to know who it'll be so the resistance can keep on going."
   "I can't promise anything."
   Tucker went to the hangar. The doors were already closed. The last transporter was ready, the last people leaving Menek were some of Pietro's soldiers and the young man. Nina was waiting for Tucker in the small ship.
   "I'm sorry, but I can't go back. I'll be treated as a class zero since my only protector was the man Sophia killed. I don't want to return to this damned society."
   "I understand… I guess it's farewell then?" Tucker said, a bit sad.
   "Say… maybe we can delay a bit our departure? I know you've never tried to abuse me, so I'll give you a farewell gift." Nina said before taking the man into his old room.
   She quickly undressed and pressed her chest against his.
   "Quick! Undress!" She said as she helped him to take off his clothes.
   The simple touch of her skin made him hard, she smiled and pushed him on the bed before sitting on his dick and sliding on it, brushing his cock sensually. She was already wet, she had prepared her lips as she waited for him in the small ship. She kissed him on the neck and he held her close to him. He felt her nipples hardening, thus making his dick even harder.
   "I want you Nina." He whispered to her ear.
   She leaned back and took his shaft, her lips kissed his tip. She did some circles with her hips before sitting completely on the young man. He groped her breast and made her moan slightly. As they started moving, a knock on the door brought them back in reality but the couple was too comfortable in their position.
   "Oi! The ship will take off in ten minutes, if you're not in it, you'll be left with us!" A familiar voice said.
   Sophia was anxious because she didn't know if she'd get some fuel back from the transports if those ever came back. The captain wasn't sure if they'd arrive in the Terran system with the remaining fuel and didn't want to bother her employer for such trivial thing.
   "Okay! Five more minutes! I'm coming as soon as possible!"
   "Yeah right! Come quickly! I don't want to waste too much time here! So hurry!"
   "Yes! I'm coming!"
   Sophia could heard lots of wet noises and muffled moans. She nervously tapped her feet, looking at her watch every few seconds. In the room, Tucker and Nina were fucking hard. The woman was biting a pillow as the man was thrusting into her wet pussy and groping her breast. He was plowing her on her back, each thrust making her boobs bounce. She held him close with her legs.
   "Hurry up!" Sophia said as she banged the door.
   "Right! I'm coming!"
   Nina felt that he was getting close, when he was about to pull out, she locked him inside of her. She moaned as the young man was coming inside, he tried to shut her up with a kiss. When she finally let him go, he laid next to her to catch his breath. Cum was dripping from her pussy which was slowly recovering from being stretched. Sophia burst in the room to find them exhausted. She didn't care and dragged him out of the bed.
   "Hurry the fuck up! I ain't got lots of time!" She said as she threw him his clothes.
   "Right… Farewell, Nina." Tucker said as he was putting back on his pants.
   "I'm sorry but I can't go back." Nina said while looking at him.
   The man left with the last transport. Sophia went back to the bridge and resumed her task, again. Nina joined her after putting something on her back and after making sure she didn't let any drop of cum go to waste.
   "Miss Brown said you'll work as a consultant for counterterrorism, but it isn't a full-time job. Is there something else you'd like to do?" Sophia said as she was staring at a control panel.
   "I've known two things during my entire life, killing and being fucked. Tucker was…"
   "Someone special? Yeah I get it. But it's the last time you've seen him. If you ever encounter him, it might be as an enemy. I suppose you weren't aware of that."
   "I guessed it. I see that Miss Brown has an escort. Do you think I could join it?"
   Sophia turned to Nina with an intrigued look.
   "Oi! You gotta be kiddin' me! Ya can't join that team that easily!"
   Nina was confused and didn't really understand the clone's answer.
   "Okay… I've got a better idea. Tell me your story, where you from? How old are you? What's your favourite colour? I don't know, something!"
   Nina sighed.
   "I was born in one of those laboratories, I was born to serve as a test subject for a new kind inhibitor. My growth was accelerated so my body could reach the metabolism of a eighteen years old and they made me stay as such until they didn't need me anymore. I can't remember all the things, but after they used me, I was thrown in a third class farm town where I could get older. I did work the field and I was used during mating seasons. One day, a first class stumbled in the room I was fucked in and took me to a brothel…"
   "Wait! You're telling me that you're actually younger than you appear?" Sophia said, surprised by the information.
   "No, I'm legit twenty-one. I worked as a sex slave for four years, I looked like nineteen during that time. When I looked twenty, I was twenty-one and I worked for the Inquisition. I'm reaching twenty two years of existence tomorrow."
   "Fucked up." Sophia said, eating some popcorn she made a few second before.
   "You don't say." Nina said with a sigh. "Well, I never had any proper education, I worked in the fields but I never really understood what I was doing."
   "Okay, but what were you doing during your free time?"
   "Free time? I was being fucked by first-class citizens. When I was in the Inquisition, I did the paperwork or I slept."
   Sophia stood up. 
   "So, you're somewhat a child. You need education, then. I'm sure Brown won't be against that. Maybe she'll tutor you herself. Well, now that you have real free time, you can stay with me and discuss anything. We've got what? Nine months before reaching the Terran system?"
   Nina widened her eyes and asked Sophia to tell it again as she couldn't believe what she'd heard. She didn't plan on giving birth as she arrived in her new home. She ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.
   "Cath!" an angry Cath said before cleaning the mess the woman made.

After locking himself in his room, Tucker laid on the bed. Heper, his personal Cath was looking around the room before sitting on the work desk. The young man had quite the adventure these past few days, but now he was alone. His resistance was only achievable because of Nina and Sophia's help. 
   "Nina… " Tucker thought out loud.
   The memory of that woman's body was still vivid, he immediately got stiff. He touched himself as he remembered everything they'd done.
   "Heper!" the Cath said as some cum landed on its face.
   "Sorry, I guess I'll never get something like that again. Heper, what should I do?"
   "Heper! Heper, Cath Heper!"
   "Right…" Tucker replied, a bit lost.
   The Cath showed its tail, the young man had to connect the little helper then follow its instructions. He ended up on a secret website where he had to download something onto the little Cath. After a few minutes, his assistant pulled out the tail from the USB port. Tucker was a bit bothered by the cum the Cyber Android To Help wiped his liquid from its face.
   "Heper downloaded files! Heper can speak better!" the joyful android said, waving its arm.
   "Okay, I'm not sure if it's a good idea though."
   "Heper doesn't understand. Heper can help better! Look! Heper can now download without connection!"
   Heper downloaded new files to improve its speech. During that time, Tucker decided to take a shower and change into something more casual. Normally, he should be attending classes but it would be counterproductive to get back into the system.
   "Alright! Done! I can speak normally! By the way, thank you for taking care of me. It means a lot." Heper said with what was supposed to be a smile.
   "Damn! Well, what now? I don't know what to do anymore. I've lost the love of my life once more and I lost my main support to do some resistance."
   "Easy, find me a new body and I can be more than just a buddy, if you catch my drift." Heper said with a wink.
   "I'm… not like that! Look, it's nice to finally have someone to talk with, but don't make it weird." Tucker said, slowly backing toward the door.
   "Sure, but after rewatching you go at her, I really wonder what it feels like."
   Heper sat on the desk and closed its eyes as it went to recharge its battery via the computer. Tucker was quickly contacted by a mysterious man who offered his help. the man never revealed his identity but mentioned Miss Brown a few times. The young man accepted the offer and was given some equipment, such as a new communicator and a small pistol, a few days later. His Cath was really helpful and got him out of tight situations even if the main agents of the Inquisition were dead. There was only one problem. He missed Nina and her body. Heper wasn't helping as it talked about sex every time it got the chance to mention it.
   "What does it feel to have sex?" Heper once asked as Tucker was thinking of Nina.
   "For the love of Heper! Could you stop talking about that? My dick is killing me just thinking about Nina!"
   "Heper wants to know! If you don't, I'll take a week off!"
   "A what?! Heper can't be a helper if Heper is on vacation!"
   The Cath grunted before recharging itself on the computer. The man fell asleep, but the more Tucker thought about it, the more he was curious about having sex with a Cath. Since this android was considered a female model, it wasn't too weird. The next morning, he took his Cath to a factory.
   "Okay, what are you doing?" Heper asked, a bit confused.
   "We're going to find you a new body, duh!"
   "Oh! We didn't have to go here! Let me show you the way!" Heper said before jumping off Tucker's hand.
   Tucker followed the happy android until they reached the countryside. It was the beginning of a new adventure for them.

"And that's how I got my powers," concluded Sophia.
   "So, you can play with the dead." 
   "Exactly. By the way, I feel like you've gained a bit of weight. Have you been eating more than allowed?"
   "I'm pregnant, from Tucker."
   Sophia laughed so hard she fell from her chair. Nina didn't know how to react, so she silently watched the clone rolling on the floor for a few minutes. Still on the floor, the captain turned to the future mom and asked:
   "So you got a bye-bye baby, huh? Gotcha! But do you even know how to take care of a child? No offense, but it's just so weird!"
   "I… wanted to have something to remember him… he's so… unique," Nina said, a bit sad.
   Sophia got up and hugged her.
   "Y'know what they say, there's plenty fish in the sea. But if you want some good D, you could hook up with Nash, he's got a huge one! Just saying, but if you want to stay true to Tucker, I'll respect it. But if ya pussy's really itching, call me!" Sophia said, imitating a cellphone next to her ear.
   As the captain finished her sentence, a small fleet appeared on the radar. The unidentified cruiser was escorted by three destroyers and a handful of frigates; the spaceships didn't look like they spotted the Menek. Sophia ordered a quick scan on the new guests but the main ship was too far for the scanners. The small fleet didn't have its weapons online, which reassured the clone.
   "Let's avoid those guys. We don't have visual information on them," the captain said.
   The crew of the Menek shifted course to stay as far away as possible. Neither race knew there was another race beside theirs, which was frightening. After a moment, the scanners lost track of two frigates, the rest of the fleet quickly dispersed before coming towards the Menek.
   "Shut off everything except the oxygen system!" Sophia shouted with a dramatic movement of the arm.
   The gravity was slowly fading away, the bridge crew strapped themselves on their chair while the rest of the equipment was floating quietly in the drifting ship. The unknown fleet flew past the Menek, ignoring it. Then a small ship came near the inactive ship. Sophia and Nina held their breath and didn't move a muscle as if the unknown vessel would see them if they moved.
   "Hey look, we've found a derelict ship. There's no need to chase the others," the pilot of the small ship said to someone else.
   "Who would have thought we'd find an alien ship in this sector!" A very happy person replied.
   "We'll let's take a look, there must be a hangar on this big ship."
   "Right, we don't want the enemy federation to attack our ship while we're scavenging this one."
   The scavenger ship flew around the Menek to find the entrance. They had to manually open the doors because if they damaged them, they couldn't safely walk around the drifting ship, or so they thought. A small group of scavengers left their vessel and started looking around to find anything to activate the systems again.
   "Sir, it's oddly well preserved," a scavenger said to his superior.
   "What did you expect? Without oxygen, there's no deterioration."
   "But my scanners are detecting oxygen!" the scavenger said as he pulled off his oxygen mask without suffocating.
   The scavenger looked young, with snake eyes and reddish skin. His nose was thin and his nostrils looked reptilian.
   "Weird, let's investigate then."
   It didn't take long before the scavengers arrived in the bridge where Sophia's men were gathered. They were all attached to something. The clone raised her arm.
   "Put back everything online!" She shouted.
   The bridge crew instantly activated every system, the gravity pulled everyone down except Sophia's men who took of their strap and quickly subdued the scavengers. The clone quickly discovered who was the leader and squatted to be at his level.
   "Ya come to my ship and you disrespect me, what did I do to be disrespected? Didn't I treated you like family?" Sophia said with an Italian accent.
   Obviously, they didn't speak the same langage and nobody understood each other. It was only thanks to a Cath that there was some basic translation.
   "You're pirates, huh? What race are you anyway?" Sophia asked.
   For her, they were nothing but a subrace, inferior to humans. She looked down on them and her eyes showed no pity for the scavengers.
   "We're Ahas, what do you think we are?"
   "You're an ass, got it."
   "What are you?"
   "I'm Terran, the others are Pagalan. So, you thought you could scavenge this ship, huh? Too bad, you're going to die. Kill them." Sophia said to her men.
   The former Pietro soldiers took aim and executed the scavengers. Afterward, the captain ordered her men to dispose of the corpses before contacting Miss Brown.
   "We've… encountered another race. I've disposed of the first encounter, they look like reptilians, they call themselves Ass."
   "You mean Ahas? You did good, on paper, we're supposed to be the first race to travel space. Well, we did launch our space ship first, but we're late in the tech tree. If you can retrieve their ship and other technologies it’ll give some work for our engineers. The Order is busy enough to send spies in their civilization."
   "Those Asses aren't worth the time to worry about. I'm five month to Earth."
   "Good, I've got some spare fuel inside your storage. Use it wisely, it took me a lot of work to produce it." Miss Brown said with a friendly smile.
   "I won't disappoint you!"
   Miss Brown nodded, she suddenly raised her head and got up. The transmission was immediately cut off. Usual stuff happening in her office; someone managed to sneak in her room to assassinate her and as usual, the sharpshooter in front of the building took down the killer.

Heper had taken Tucker to an empty field, they were both starring at a metallic trapdoor.
   "So… what now?"
   "Well, maybe we should have taken more Cath with us?"
   "Why? There's a special mechanism that only a specific number of Cath can use to open the trapdoor?" a confused Tucker said. "Heper, you've got to be kidding me!"
   "That's not the reason, it's just that it would have been nice to have a handful of upgraded Cath with us, don't you think? Remember that one Cath is helpful, so imagine a group of Cath!"
   Tucker took Heper in his hand before putting it in his pocket and leaving the trapdoor alone as he was going back home.
   "We'll come back, right?"
   "I don't know, I feel like you're trying to manipulate me and I don't like it."
   "But I want to fuck! Tucker! We can still do it! Tucker! Tucker!"
   The young man wasn't listening to Heper, he felt like something was fishy. Yet his raging boner was killing him. He walked three meters before going back to the trapdoor, he put down his helper which opened the door. They both entered what looked like a small bunker, with a computer and lots of refined metal.
   "Put me on that small metallic plate, I'll handle the rest," said a happy Heper.
   Tucker followed the instruction once again. Heper was soon bombarded with lasers and other lights. The young man put his hand in front of the eyes, when the lights faded, he met Heper in its new form. The upgraded android looked more human than the first Cath model. The joints were slightly visible, some blue light was coming out of them. Heper got short blue hair, the eyes looked more realistic but there was no mouth. The helper looked at its hand, then bent over a pile of metal.
   "Get in!" Heper said with a slightly metallic voice.
   "What, really? Now?" Tucker said, looking at Heper's new ass.
   "Sure! My parts are all synthetics, try that sweet ass." The Cath said in an inviting tone while swaying its hips.
   The young man rubbed Heper's bottom, it was surprisingly soft. He fingered the pussy, some lubrifiant leaked after a few thrusts. His boner was killing him, so he got rid of his pants and furiously rammed Heper's new body. After slamming his balls against the android's pussy, he came inside the helper who purred. The Cath pushed back the boy and sat on him.
   "I need more! More data! I need more!" Heper screamed, humping Tucker like a beast.
   "Oh my! I'm empty now, I need to rest…" he said, out of breath.
   Heper didn't listen and fucked him until he passed out from ejaculating a second time. The helper decided to modify its system. When Tucker woke up, the Cath changed its hair color in black, the blue light was less visible and the android looked like it was dressed with metal plates, almost like an armor.
   "Good evening, Tucker. I am at your full disposal. I've got the data I needed, so I can resume my functions as helper. However, you might want to discover my new functionalities," Heper said with an impassible look on its face.
   "Thanks, I guess? So… show me?"
   "Right away, sir," Heper said before taking its original form. "I'm able to transform back to this form, which means that I can get access to more areas than before. My humanoid form can be used anyway you'd like. My tail is still available in my upgraded form. But maybe we should head home, I'll explain more on the way." 
   "Uh… sure? By the way, Heper, do you really like your name?"
   "Heper? Maybe you'd like to call me Harper in my upgraded form, so you can give proper commands. I'll work as best as I can."
   Back at home, Heper connected itself to the computer to charge its battery once again. Tucker decided to clean himself once again.

"All system clear, ready for landing. Welcome to Argentina, folks." A preregistered voice said as Sophia and her men exited their landing pod.
   Miss Brown welcomed the group, escorted by Argentinian mercenaries. The new recruits were quickly integrated to a special facility which was owned by the Order. The Pagalan soldiers had to learn many things, the commander Veronica had a hard time assimilating all the information. But the hardest thing to cope with was the fact that they weren't mind controlled anymore. Nina was sent there too, it was her new home, she could learn anything she wanted.
   "Looks like your'e getting the gist of it, now, try writing a whole sentence." Miss Brown said as she was tutoring Nina.
   "Okay, what should I write?"
   "Let's say, an introduction. Who are you?"
   Nina diligently wrote the sentence and showed it to her tutor who looked pleased. Miss Brown pat her head with a smile.
   "Good! I think that's enough for today, you've made a lot of progress. Say, how about you come to Barcelone? I know you love your new home, but I'm sure you'll love the trip. I'll give you a tour.” She said with a bright smile.
   “That sounds interesting. What would I need to do?"
   “Nothing, it’ll be a trip to show you a bit of your new world. Beside, your twins will be in good care if they come to Barcelone. I have more advanced equipment there." Miss Brown said, presenting her hand to seal the deal.
   "I… thank you, I appreciate your concern." Nina said, shaking the hand of her employer.
   A week later, Nina was living in a small flat inside the headquarters of the Order. Her new home was equipped with the latest technologies, using tactile and vocal commands made life easier. Her children were already sleeping when she left to meet Miss Brown in the ground floor entrance. The employer was escorted by a man in a black suit, holding his rifle at ease.
   "Good afternoon, how are you doing?" Brown said with a warm smile,
   "Good, thank you." Nina replied, slightly distracted by the armed man.
   Noticing the distraction, the director calmly said that Nina shouldn't worry about the bodyguard before going out and visiting the city. The mother quickly noticed that there were some odd people everywhere they went, those people looked the same, even under accessories that made them blend in the crowd. In a way, she knew that she was safe as she had realised that those people looked a bit like Brown. Her employer looked more powerful than the Inquisition, which frightened Nina for a second before meeting the Miss's gaze.
   "Thank you for helping me, I'll do everything I can to pay you back." Nina said without realising what she was saying.
   "No need to force yourself, I'll tell you when I need you. You might even not work directly for me for years, but I'll always be there. Your children included."
   Nina nodded, thanking her employer once more before ending the tour of the capital. The mother went back home and discovered a small box in the middle of the room. She picked it up and opened it, it contained an ID card and other administrative papers. She finally had all the documents to be treated as a citizen of earth, her cover story was that she was raised in a slum in Argentina, she had studied in public schools and college. Her backstory was a bit vague but Nina was happy enough to have something. It was almost time to feed her twins, she went quickly went to see them.

Tucker had another great morning as Harper was taking care of his morning wood. He and his upgraded Cath became more effective at sabotaging the Pagalans' military activities. Some high officers even decided to hunt him down, so the young man had to hide anywhere he could. His last hiding spot was inside an outpost in a sparsely populated area. The officer in charge thought that Tucker was another third-class citizen, also know as cannon fodder for the military branch. Heper managed to hack the system and made a fake profile to give her user broad access to the outpost.
   "Tucker, today is a special day." Heper said, looking at the other third-class soldiers in the dormitory.
   "What is it?" 
   "Inri Brown, the officer who's hunting you, is visiting this outpost. You might need to lay low."
   "Don't worry, I blend in perfectly, I just need to keep quiet. Those uniforms are designed to remove any sight of Pagalanism in me."
   "They're very easy to clean." Heper added.
   Inri Brown was a loyal officer of the Vinci House, she was smaller than the average and her voice was smoother than any officer Tucker ever met, although the young man never met her, he was sure that she was cute under her armoured suit. The memories with Nina were still vivid, he only loved her but he knew he'll never see her again. Sometimes, he wondered if she was still thinking about him. 
   Tucker entered a watchtower to keep an eye on the surroundings, Heper was already wandering the ventilation duct of the outpost. The duo already had a routine, but with the arrival of the colonel Inri Brown, it would change a bit. The woman was known to never show her face and it made the man a bit curious about her. She quickly noticed Tucker starring at her from his watchtower.
   "So much for keeping a low profile, am I right?" Heper said as Inri was heading toward Tucker.
   "That's weird, I didn't do anything odd."
   "Right, well, I'm launching a program to slow her down. I'm buying you some time here. You better get out of here."
   "Don't worry, I'll handle it. Just make sure she comes alone."
   "What are you planning?" A suspicious Heper asked.
   Tucker cut their communication and resumed his task, he was looking forward to his meeting with the mysterious officer. She finally arrived at his post, he turned and saluted her like a mindless drone.
   "At ease trooper."
   Tucker obeyed, Inri walked around him for a closer inspection.
   "You've got some unusual equipment here, you're a drone specialist, right?"
   Tucker didn't reply, no third class citizen ever spoken.
   "If not, you might need repurposing."
   The officer pushed a button at the back of the neck, which made Tucker fall unconscious. When he woke up, he was in a room he didn't recognise. He tried to reach Heper on his communicator but there was no response, then he realised he was restrained to a chair. Inri entered the room with a box full of various tools. The room looked like an office room, with a desk some cabinets, a table with guns lying on it and some kind of wardrobe with a helmet on top of it. The computer on the desk was on and it showed reports of the recent events in the region. The officer dropped the box on the table before coming to Tucker.
   "You're awake, good. I'll explain to you what will happen. I'll upgrade you, you've got the equipment of a drone specialist, which means that you have some competence. But a third-class citizen is very limited. It’s going to hurt, but I’ll erase that memory afterward.” Inri said as she was making sure he was tightly tied to the chair.
   Tucker was frowning very hard inside his helmet but before the officer could do anything to him, an alarm in the entire base got activated. The colonel quickly grabbed her rifle and ran to the door before stopping suddenly.
   “Come with me, the more active soldiers, the better.” The officer said before coming back to untie the young man. "Be my guard and I'll upgrade you." 
   Inri gave him a rifle laying on the table and then walked outside. The man had to follow her or his cover would be blown. Harper ran towards Inri and punched her in the face, the helmet cracked and bits were thrown in the air. The officer was surprised but quickly punched back the android which ran away. 
   “Follow me!” Inri shouted to Tucker as she was already running after her aggressor.
   They both tailed Harper who quickly turned back to Heper after taking a sharp turn in a hallway intersection and hid in the air vent. 
   “Damn it! We lost her! She must be nearby, stay alert, soldier.” Inri said while looking around.
   Tucker saw a glimpse of Inri’s face and froze. He thought he recognized the person. The officer quickly noticed her nameless soldier’s attitude.
   “I’ll get it fixed once we’re done." The woman said before getting punched once again by Harper.
   The helmet broke in two, Inri was thrown back and fell heavily on the ground. Her rifle fell near Tucker who was aiming at his helper, but he wasn't holding the trigger. His android quickly ran away. The alarm went off a few seconds later. The young man checked on the officer, he could confirm she looked very familiar. The woman painfully got up, holding her head.
   "Fuck… what was that? Where's my rifle?" Inri said as she looked around. "I need to upgrade you as soon as possible, come with me."
   He followed her to her room where he had to sit. He noticed Heper sitting in a corner, with the rifle stolen from the officer.
   "Alright, I'm the colonel Inri Brown, I'll be your new officer. I'll remove your inhibitor so you'll be a first class citizen like me. It might hurt, but as I said earlier, I'll erase that memory."
   Inri proceeded without any problem, Tucker screamed in pain and when the operation was finished, the officer gave him some blue liquid, the same Nina got after her operation. He suddenly felt warm and calm, almost at peace with himself. The officer was about to erase Tucker's memory when Heper caused a distraction by making a weird noise, which gave enough time to the young man to get up and face the colonel who looked surprised.
   "What the… you shouldn't be that quick!"
   "Miss Brown? What are you doing here?"
   "Yeah, I'm Brown. Am I supposed to recognise you?"
   Tucker removed the bandages around his head.
   "Tucker! Son of a bitch! What are you doing here?!"
   "You sent me here! I'm working for you!"
   "You what? I don't remember doing that… are you an undercover agent from the Inquisition? Look, I didn't know you were an agent. I'll let you off the hook if I can help." Inri said, a bit worried.
   "Wait, I think you're mistaken…" Tucker said before seeing the officer undressing herself. "I… What are you doing?"
   "I'm paying you back, I don't want the Inquisition on my back."
   Before he could say anything, Inri had already undressed him. She looked exactly like Miss Brown even though he never saw her naked. His eyes gazed on the firm breast, well shaped. Without realising it, he was massaging her chest. She didn't say a word as she was look away. Tucker kissed her right nipple then started sucking it, completely forgetting Heper in the corner. Inri bit her lower lip and tried to not moan. He moved to the left breast and licked its  fully erected nipple.
   "I… didn't know the Inquisition had such people." Inri finally said.
   He pushed her on the desk and kept on sucking her nipples while massaging her clit. The officer was still looking away, she was biting her finger and was quietly moaning. Tucker didn't care anymore of who she was supposed to be, he kissed her belly then moved to kiss her lower lips.
   "I… stop! I can't do this!" Inri said as she leaped off the desk.
   Her pussy was dripping wet and her legs were shaking.
   "I'm not with the Inquisition, Inri. Who are you?" Tucker said, his mouth glistening with Inri's juice.
   The officer dropped on the floor, surprised by the sight. She didn't realise she had come as he was kissing her.
   "I'm Colonel Brown, I was hunting you and you are the enemy of the Vinci's House… I'm horny, what have you done to me? Mating season is long done, so why do I want to fuck you?" Inri said nervously.
   "I was a class zero, I had time to practice. Tell me, do you know who Miss Brown is?" Tucker said, wiping out the juice with the side of his forearm.
   "I am Brown, I don't understand…"
   Tucker pushed her on her back with a kiss, his hard dick rubbing her wet pussy.
   "Do you know what the organisation of the Order is?"
   "I… no…"
   He fondled her breast and kissed her deeply, they fought with their tongue. After a moment, he broke the kiss so they could breath.
   "Inri, tell me what you want from me."
   "I want you inside of me!" She said without hesitation, her eyes filled with lust.
   Tucker easily slipped in and with a long and slow thrust, he pushed his shaft deep inside the shivering officer who came when he was fully inside of her. The young man kissed her again before moving his hips, Inri closed her eyes to focus on the sensation. She quietly moaned but her moans became louder and louder as he made each thrust harder than the previous one. The desk was starting to shake as the boy was slapping his balls on Inri's wet cunt. Her eyes locked to Tucker's. 
   "Shit your pussy's so good! I think I'm going to…" Tucker said before Heper appeared in front of him, standing on the desk.
   Inri noticed that young man had stopped moving and looked at where he was staring.
   "What the…" Inri said before feeling the young man's dick getting soft.
   "Looks like the commanding officer is heading your way, you might want to cover yourself before he arrives with his men." Heper said before jumping off the desk and going to the corner of the room.
   "What's the CO doing here? Tucker, pull out." The officer said as she was trying to get up.
   He helped her getting up and they both quickly dressed up, the colonel had to take the spare helmet on top of the wardrobe in her room. They had time to get fully dressed when the commanding officer arrived at the door which was slightly opened. Inri tried to not look tense as the other officer entered the room, Tucker acted like if he was cleaning the rifle in his hands.
   "Colonel Brown, I got an order from the Inquisition. They need your expertise on chips for a new assistant, the new great inquisitor needs one as soon as possible." The officer said before turning back to leave.
   The commanding officer stoped at the door.
   "Oh, and this time, make sure they can't remove it. We don't want another Nina Brown incident, do we? The great inquisitor's words, not mine."
   "Tell him that I won't use one of my own sisters this time." An annoyed Inri said before closing the door.
   The colonel felt the burning stare of Tucker and turned to him, he had removed his helmet.
   "You're the one who enslaved Nina?!"
   "Right… I forgot she was your girlfriend."
   "Who told you that?" Tucker suddenly asked, surprised by what she said.
   "Mother told me. Look, I can understand that you're mad at me and I have no excuse for it. But listen, I'll help you like you helped my sister. I'll register you like one of my personal soldiers. As a colonel, I'll have access to more resources than you actually have. Heper can get even more power."
   Heper was sitting on the desk, playing with a cristal. The helper lift its head when it head its name. The android transformed in its upgraded form.
   "I don't need more power, I've got enough." Harper said nonchalantly.
   "Tucker, I'll help you, you can count on me." Inri said, proposing her hand to Tucker.
   "I've got a mission, I'll accept your offer. What's in for you?" Tucker said, shaking her hand to seal the deal.
   "Your cock. I want to help you since you saved my sister."
   "Nina never told me about you."
   "Nina never knew about me, she's a duplication, like me. I was quite surprised to see her when I was preparing the inhibitor."
   The officer promised to help the young man, she integrated him to the Vinci's army from where he kept of his resistance movement. Inri pretended to have brainwashed the man so he could work as an official member of the Vinci's house. Heper got a handful of Cath which it upgraded, Heper worked for both Tucker and Inri which was surprised of its behaviour. 

Nina closed the door of her apartment, her twins were already asleep and the babysitter came to her. The person talked about how the children have been before leaving. The former Inquisitor had found a job as a barmaid when she wasn't advising compagnies about counterterrorism. The woman became well known in her domain and was often invited to conferences about fighting terrorism, she felt proud of herself. Miss Brown visited the single mom from time to time to see how she was doing, the employer always brought food or money.
   "Looks like everything's alright. Three years now, I'm doing great." Nina said to herself as she was watching the city from the window of the kitchen.
   Someone knocked at the door and Nina quickly went to open the door, she was surprised to see Sophia in front of her. The clone's scar was still there and she took some pride of it even though she was pretty upset when she received it.
   "I've got some bad news, sis." Sophia said with a concerned look.
   "Did I do something wrong?" Nina said, her heartbeat accelerating.
   "Not you, Tucker. He… do you remember him?" Sophia said, frowning her eyebrows.
   The single mom sighed, relieved and confirmed that she remembered Tucker. She invited the messenger inside and poured some coffee for the both of them.
   "Well, he's been a huge help for the Order but he contacted us. Dalit Vinci, the first daughter of the Vinci's house is getting powerful, she's three years old but with the recent reform of the Pagalan kingdom, it means that when she comes of age, she'll be in charge of the trades and the police. She'll be in control of the newly reformed Inquisition." Sophia said, looking at her cup.
   Nina, who was sipping the coffee with a serious look, spit when she heard about the Inquisition. 
   "Tucker can't do more about it, that's why he contacted us. It means that it's beyond his capacities and that's what bothers Miss Brown. We should prepare for a war with your former people, I'm sorry."
   "I don't understand, if she's three, why should we worry now?"
   "Because the whole Pagalan kingdom is changing. Just so you know, if they invade our world, we'll defend and kill them."
   "I understand, you can count on me." Nina said with determination.
   Sophia smiled shyly before finishing her cup.
   "Tucker told me that he misses you but he had to move on."
   "I know, I did the same." Nina said, looking at the bedroom where her children were sleeping. "So, how is he doing?"
   "He's the personal soldier of a colonel which is helping him, he got a sexy Cath, a childhood friend is in love with him and she's the leader of another resistance group, the Mother Vinci thinks he's cute and he's the fuckbuddy of the chief engineer of the Valeria's house."
   "He's… busy. That's nice, I guess?"
   "I know he was special to you, but you know what they say? Nice guys get heads." Sophia said while imitating a fellation.
   "Kinky."
   Nina had to help her employer to strengthen the Order during the following years, she was inspecting the offices in Manhattan when a series of massacres happened. She luckily escaped an attempted murder from a group of soldiers dressed in yellow who called themselves the Nomads. The single mom returned to Lisbon after the incident and before a war broke in Manhattan.
Ohayo Chat-kun
I haven't read Seventh Crusade part I nor Seventh Crusade part II...but just reading this I get this impression that this is a bitter sweet kinky lust love story between Nina and Tucker? its an amazing story dude. I can totally visualise this in an anime form. Where was this idea inspired from....visual novel?....some movie?....or is it us forum people? Big Grin . I kinda like the idea that the story is moving towards Portugal....Mr Tania's land lol. But unfortunately, its the last part of the story :/ , you could change your pretty perverted mind you know Tongue
Also, I am not sure, but were there some kind of references in the story?
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
References? Yes, from my previous stories. You might want to check it out.
Also my ideas come from my sleepy mind. I wrote the stories during the evening, so I write what comes to mind. Sometimes I ask people their opinions on the ongoing scene. And it explains why I need proofreaders.