Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Aftermath Awkwardness
Neglected the story a little. Work's been crazy.

Pg. 3:
-----------------

The park had always been so soothing to my nerves. The sun was always mercifully peeled apart by the tangles of leaves above the public space, branches interlocked like two lovers' hands on a dinner date. 

Even today, after my wallowing, I was beginning to feel better. I’d sat down on a bench, a good few meters away from anything but the latrines and the jungle gym surrounded by gravel. The blouse I wore was a little more undone, and my jeans had torn sometime last night on the inside of my right thigh. My heels rested on the ground by the bench, and bare feet swung playfully as I chewed my food. What a time to be thoughtful.

There was a gaggle of children squealing with joy as they played and a smattering of bored adults supervising them, most distracted by their phones and the social media they use to fill that craving emptiness in their lives.

A jogger passed me, a brief look of confusion as they locked eyes with me before straying. A sandwich bag sat beside, the tape securing the entrance picked at and split, plastic sandwich bag crumpled inside. I took another bite, ham and cheese. 

A soccer ball materialized to the right of me, loudly making contact with the concrete and bounding near me before rolling squarely between my feet. It had belonged to a few of the kids messing around, I recalled, but I made no move, scanning the little people. 

Boy. Looking at me, tugging at his father’s sleeve. I could imagine him saying that his ball fell by the scary lady over there, too afraid to come get it. The father looked up from his child and at me, a twang of concern on his face. He put his phone in his pocket and stood, boy in tow, and began to walk toward me.

I took one final bite, chewing exaggeratedly as the man neared. Handsome guy. Parted brown hair, dad glasses, yellow polo, expensive watch… tan cargo shorts. I was staring.

He took the initiative, a good two feet away, “Excuse me, um.. ma’am. Would you mind passing my son his ball? He was too nervous to come ask you for it so…”

I didn’t wait for him to finish, reaching with both hands under my seat, feeling the toy. The father’s eyes had drifted to my chest, upper arms pressing both of my breasts together. I swallowed my embarrassment, and tossed the ball to the boy.

“Go play, kiddo,” he said. The boy ran off without question, happy to be away from the scary lady. The dad was a little more intrigued. I leaned forward on the seat and glared. I knew what he wanted, but I wanted to hear him say it this time. Impulse control.

He spoke again, pushing his glasses back as he said, “You here by yourself? You look it,” I nodded, completely aware of what I looked like, “Rough night?”

I coughed into my fist, clearing my throat, replying, “Busy night.”

His eyes widened for a second, “Oh, you’re a..,” Oh, fuck, does he think I’m a-, “lady of the night?” He finished, almost whispering, as if anyone was close enough to hear.

I shook my head quickly, holding up my hands in defense, “No, no, god, no! I’m..,” I lowered my tone, “I’m not, alright? I’m just a little hungover.. and I was hungry so I grabbed some food and decided to eat it here..”

The dad nodded, hands in his pocket, trying to seem understanding, a look I’m positive he’s had a lot of practice with. He chuckled to himself before asking, “I’m going to guess you didn’t see the wet paint sign?”

Son of a bitch. There it was right beside me. A white sign on a white bench. I stood in disgust and made a sound appropriate to it, almost backing up into the man.

He looked me up and down as I had to him. We were similar heights, five seven, five ten, and he smelled like a clean shower. I honestly closed my eyes and took a savoring breath for the split second I was beside him. I’m sure he noticed. I don’t care. He tilted his head to the side, examining my back and.. my ass, nodding.

“It was a little dry already, I suppose. You’ve got smudges. That’s it.” Hands still in his pocket, smug bastard. God, I felt like an idiot again. This entire day was one big clusterfuck already and I hadn’t even gotten to my apartment. I grabbed my purse and prepared to leave, crumpling the leftovers in the sandwich bag.

I wiped any crumbs off my blouse, then looked at the dad. Awkward little movement he made every second, eyes looking up and down, hands shuffling in the pants. I said, “I gotta go. Thanks for the talk.”

That got him into gear. He spattered out before I could even turn, “Whoa, hey, I could give you a ride. Even let ya borrow a shirt if you want,” I was processing his words, “Better than walking, no?” Another head tilt, this time expecting an answer.

It wasn’t a difficult decision. I muttered, “Sure,” and he led me to his SUV. Black. Shiny. Spacious. The vehicle beeped electronically and the trunk popped open as we approached.

He took the lead as he rummaged through a bag of clothes. Strange. “Maybe this’ll fit?”

A black shirt, shitty band, looked tight. I took it from him and began to undo my blouse. There was no one else, and he was polite enough to turn his head at the sight of my breasts popping out. I pulled the shirt over my head swiftly, definitely tight, and I tapped him to let him know I was done. 

He was surprised at the sight of how different the shirt had fitted me, most of its slack being used to slide over my chest, stomach half exposed and jeans slightly slacking, “Fits well then? There’s some pants in here, too.” I held my tongue, looking over his bent shoulder at the jungle gym. 

I had my first kiss at the one in my hometown. Seven years old. Six years later I’d lose my virginity at that same one. Different boy. Similar feeling. The uncomfortable feeling of gravel under my knees, the clueless shock I felt as my boyfriend fumbled with the condom, I almost laughed there by the dad, but he broke me out my trance.

“These might fit. Maybe,” Jeans. Worse condition than mine, but at least they were clean and one color. I took them from him but he forced an interruption, “Whoa, hey, not here,” there was a chuckle, “You can change in the backseat. Just.. try not to get paint on the seats.”

There was a short moment of blood rushing to my head as I followed him to the side of the car, and he opened the door, and I climbed in. Surrealism, I like to call it. The kind of reaction your mind gives off when you realize that this is real, not just some sick fantasy you’re living vicariously, like watching a car crash in person or walking in on your mom being spitroasted by two men, neither being your father. My legs felt weak, and my mind blanked.

The door was closing, but I pressed my hand against it, still standing, half bent over. The dad looked inside, concerned, “Oh, shit, did I close it on your ha-“ I put a finger to his mouth, and he shut up, good boy that he was. I tugged at his collar and gestured to get in. He hesitated, but as I slid my jeans downwards, eternally careful to put the painted side on top, the father gave in and jumped into the car. Checkmate.

I felt the rumble of the door closing even as his mouth freely smooched and licked the side of my neck, and we were horizontal on that leather seat in seconds, hands exploring the feeling of a new partner.

I closed my eyes, blissfully empty mind exploding with adrenaline as his mouth found itself on my belly, kisses planted at every hungry corner, inching upwards, my shirt lifting to precede its travel. His hands muscled their way to my back and expertly undid my bra before yanking it off. I winced at the hook slightly scraping against my side when he pulled, but his mouth around my nipple was more than enough to throw me back into that abyss.

The other hand fondled at my lonely breast before grabbing the side of my moaning head. I took his thumb in my mouth and playfully suckled, licking it tenderly, teasing at his fate should he find the courage to put my lips to his member. There was silence beside the muffled moans and sharp gasps of breath, and I wondered for a split second of that bag of clothes.

He sat up on the seat, leaving me wanting, and began to pull his polo off. I followed his scent, my own hands drawn to the button and zipper holding his cargo shorts together. He quickly assisted me, and began to kick away at his shorts and underwear. His erect member, stiff as it was, bounded up and down as he kicked, a trance of lust and hunger bearing down on my head. No hesitation. I didn’t want a repeat of the elevator.

I lowered my head to it and maneuvered his girthy length upwards by the rod, exposing that soft underbelly. He shivered at the thought, and I obliged his fantasy, pressing my wet tongue against the base between the start of his cock and the two delightful spheres underneath. Without a hitch I began to drag my tongue up, up to the tip of his stiff member, and he moaned loudly and suddenly. When I reached the top, I started from the bottom again, repeating the same motion. Thrice, four times, eliciting a similar moan every time.

I sensed his uncomfortableness from the way his hands supported his seated position against the door, and I pulled at his thighs to lie down and relax, never ceasing my tender handle of him. My hand delicately stroked his cock as I planted soft kisses and teasing licks on his balls. I looked forward at him, and him at me, his glasses had fallen and he was already sweating in the heat of the car. Time was of the essence before we were too tired out to continue in the sweltering musk, even though outside was a cool seventy-something degrees.

I wrapped my lips around that swollen end, leaking, and began to swirl the tip of my tongue around it. The groans of my prey aroused me, and I wanted more. His cock slid just a little more inside my warm and loving mouth, tongue on that same softness from before. God, those moans.

All of it was in my mouth then, the length had begun to curve slightly as it reached my throat. I looked at him, his hands gripping tightly at the headrest of either seat beside him as he watched me engulf his deliciousness. I gagged slightly, and pulled away in recoil, but there was nary a second before I thrust my mouth around it again.

It was so goddamn hot now. Not just the fact that this man was a complete and total stranger to me and I was bouncing my head up and down on his probably married cock within minutes of meeting, but the temperature was rising significantly in the vehicle with each second.

“Oh, my god… Fuck…,” he groaned, grabbing the back of my head and taking a dominant handful of my hair. “This is fucking.. Oh, fuck… You’re so good..”

Talk about a turn-on.

I should’ve tied my hair back. Precious lapses in my concentration were spent pulling away strands of my hair with every wet suck of his cock. I had taken to rubbing his balls with my free hand, to his pleasure, gently massaging each one in contrast to the quick pace with which my head was under.

His groans started to become more animalistic, a surrendering gazelle in the throes of a tiger’s grasp. His legs started to stiffen, hips inching upwards slowly every few seconds, eyes closed in anticipation, and all the while the wet sound of my mouth permeated the agonal silence.

The dad began to whisper, “Oh, fuck, I’m cumming…”

Son of a bitch. He ruined the surprise.

“I’m cumming. Oh, fuck…,” he repeated, but I kept my pace, drawing him o-

“Ah, fuck!” He yelled suddenly, and in return I was rewarded but the filling sensation of his warm cum in my mouth. I instinctively began swallowing it, pace slowing down to accommodate his sensitive glans. He sighed in a positive and satisfied manner, eyes cringing every time my lips passed the tip of his cock. I stopped, and he lay there resting.

I wiped the saliva from my mouth on that shirt he gave me, and I asked, “You okay?”

There was a slight nod, his arm now covering his eyes, “Yeah.. Jesus, that was great. Not even my wife can do that.”

I shook my head and giggled, praise falling on my lap, “Is this shirt hers? You’ve got that bag back there and-“

“Yep. All hers. Stuff she wanted out the closet. I was gonna go donate it after the park…” He moved his arm, and looked at me. We were so sweaty, but damn, did I love the way he looked naked. His member was flaccid now, all tuckered out, “Sorry I came. I had no idea you’d be seeing that through. I was trying to warn you, after all.”

I nodded, “I know,” I wanted it, “Don’t worry about it. You can pay me back with a ride home, right?”
Hmmm quite the wild and intense piece there. Keep it up Big Grin
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
Thanks, Fernins. Smile
Makes me think of this GREAT BJ I had yesterday. Sheer intensity is well conveyed.
And you do nicely as a putative tiger ;-)
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
Thanks, hun. Just sorry it took so long to post, to be honest.
A lot of work
We were silent on the ride into downtown. The son was watching me, confused about my relation to his father. 

The problem with casual hook-ups with strangers is the lack of common ground. Always has been with me. I’m not great at conversation. I excel at having sex, but I couldn’t tell you the last man I could say I was close to. It’s a little pathetic. Today was no different. Less than an hour ago I had this stranger’s cock in my mouth in the parking lot and now he was driving me to my place after taking his kid to the park.

“Did you fuck my dad?”

Oh.

“Ben! Where did you learn that word?” The father yelled, coolly trying to avoid the question. I froze a little, eyes on the man next to me. He was about thirteen, twelve… of course he knows the word ‘fuck'.

“I saw you two come back here.”

“I gave this girl one of your mom’s shirts. That’s it. Now keep quiet,” he ordered, and I felt a twang of attraction again. He sounded like my dad when he bossed someone around. It wasn’t completely sexual, and I’d never fuck my father, but goddamn, did I like a man in charge.

“Whatever,” Ben muttered, looking down at his lap.

I turned my head to look at the kid, defeated. His eyes looked back at me, and I knew he knew. There was a hurting behind them. It was as if he was seeing through me, at another form, another woman, more than a few. Maybe this was a regular occurrence. Maybe this guy fucked a lot of women behind his mother’s back. Maybe his parents had fought about it before and the wounds of a broken family were still fresh.

I was projecting. Even as an adult, I can only remember my parents arguing every night of my childhood. Two people who never loved each other, and a daughter that wondered if romance was always supposed to be so passionless. Maybe none of this was true and Ben was just a perceptive kid…

I gotta talk to someone about what goes in my head. Could do me some good to let it out instead of half-ass pondering after a quickie.

“This one?” The dad asked, vehicle slowing and stopping by an apartment building.

I nodded, it was. Before I could leave, he pushed a folded piece of paper into my hand and waved goodbye with a, “Stay safe.” I opened the door and stepped out. The SUV drove off pretty quickly after.

A twenty, and he had written down his number, that’s what was on the paper.

I swallowed my feelings on that sidewalk but I couldn’t stop my eyes from filling with tears. Sighing, I dug my face into the shirt collar and sobbed once. That’s it.

I didn’t understand myself sometimes. There was no guilt for letting that bastard cum in my mouth, men make their own decisions, but to see the effects firsthand on his kid… that’s a first for me.

I composed myself and threw the paper in the trash, but I kept the money. It was a little shameful, but I was used to that.

Before too long I was pushing my apartment door open to a full view of my roommate fucking his girlfriend in the living room.

The television was on some bullshit Netflix show, loud as all hell, with the couch facing it, its back turned to the door. 

Alex. Alexa? She was riding him hard. Soft and big tits on his face and hands gripping the couch as she looked at me walk in.

Cute chick. She didn’t miss a beat, winking at me when I stood there, staring.

I put my purse on the counter and started for my room, walking past the two on the couch before I heard a, “Oh, shit, hey!”

It was my roommate, Kevin, I think. I turned, his face peeking from behind that succulent little back of his girl, still bouncing up and down his cock as I replied, “What’s up?”

“There was a, ah,” he moaned, “a call for you. Shit, baby,” he sucked on Alex's nipples for a brief second, “They left a message. I, fuck, think you’re gonna like it.”

“Why don’t you just invite her to join us if you’re gonna keep talking to her, huh?” His girl added, not so pleased.

Kevin wasn’t the brightest, of course, and he took her at face value, “For real? You wanna hop in, girl?” Alexa sighed, Alex.. Alexa.

“She can watch, maybe touch, but she’s not getting your dick in her, understand?” She looked back at me, alpha bitch that she was, and smirked, “That is, if she’s fine putting that tongue to use.”

Another twinge. I fell in love with her. She knew her place, my place, and commanded my subservience. At that moment, she was Queen and Mistress and I wanted nothing more than to please her.

I kept my cool, can’t seem too eager, “I- I’ll watch… for a bit, I guess.”

That sounded so fucking stupid. I felt so pathetic, especially so as I sat next to them and observed their lovemaking, watching this girl’s heaving breasts plastered on Kevin’s face. His hungry little mouth sucked hard on her nipples, alternating every few moments, and I couldn’t help but start to pinch my own.

Alexa noticed. She was merciful, and directed one of Kevin’s hands to my chest where he dutifully began to squeeze and tease them. 

I inched closer to them, and Kevin started having a more difficult time bending his arm to accommodate me. It didn’t matter. I put my left hand on the small of her back, by her man’s, and chose my moment to take her free breast in my mouth. 

She gasped, like an angel, and stopped bouncing, watching her two takers suckle on each beautiful tit. I… She was enjoying it, maybe just as much as me, and those foreign brown eyes of hers locked onto mine just as her hand dug through my medium-length crop of straight red hair.

I could be hers forever. She was a fuckin' woman and I was just a loose little girl sitting on whatever cock I happened upon while she was making love to this luckiest of men beside me. 

“Take off your shirt, hun.” She spoke, rubbing her thumb gently on the back of my head. I did as she asked, letting go of her flesh to do so.

I’d left my bra in the SUV, I quickly realized as my bare breasts showed themselves to the two. Kevin was quick to fondle them, pressing his face on his girlfriend’s chest and rocking her up and down, eager to continue their fucking. 

Alexa obliged him, and I felt a little left out, even as he grabbed a handful of my chest and squeezed.

I was wet. When I stood up, I left a nice little stain on our shared couch, one of many from the few months I’d been living with Kevin, though some were mine.

The rug was soft, mercifully, as I lowered myself in between his thighs in with a backstage pass to the lovemaking. I was in a trance watching her soft ass jiggle with every deep penetration. 

They had begun to lean forward into the couch, Kevin displaying an animalistic vigor as he began to increase his rhythm and leaving a delectable view of his balls for me down south.

I did what came naturally and lowered my head into the fire, staying just far enough to only barely feel Alexa's behind grazing me but close enough to get more than half my tongue to drag on the sweaty underside of his sack. He’d shaven, thank God.

I felt him squirm as I took one in my mouth and began to rub his thighs. Alexa was none the wiser, perfectly encapsulated in whatever seventh circle of pleasure she was currently in.

“Fuck…!” He cursed, half whispering and half shouting. His thighs twitched, I felt them, and he paused for just about the tiniest microsecond, and I knew he’d just begun to cum.

There was no smell of dirty plastic, nothing between his engorged raw cock and this goddess' warm womb. To say I was a little jealous was more than an understatement.

None came gushing out like a fountain. This wasn’t some shoddily-crafted porn flick. She felt it, it was easy to see her lover slow his roll, and so she took the initiative to bounce up and down at a slower pace. 

His arms laid to the sides, one on the armrest and the other on a cushion, taking in the sight of his girl as she paused. They talked, I couldn’t hear, but she giggled and I melted here with my back against the couch.

“Excuse me, babe,” she suddenly said, directed at me. I moved out of her way as she stood from her perch atop Mount Cock and smiled, “I gotta go wash up. I can feel it… unless you wanna clean me?”

I smiled back and shook my head. Enough deviancy for the hour, though if I wasn’t so emotionally exhausted from the long fucking morning I’d had so far I might have obliged the hell outta her.

She nodded in reply. Maybe she respected that I wasn’t just her little cupcake. Maybe she was disappointed. She walked off to the latrine.

“I fucking love that girl.” Kevin finally spoke, having caught his breath. 

“Me, too.” I sighed. I half-meant it.

He played with my hair, I was still in between his thighs at this point, and in my stupor hadn’t even noticed that his long flaccid penis was no more than a few inches from the back of my head.

“That thing with… your tongue on my balls. That?” He mock-fainted, “I just about shot my load from that alone. We definitely could use you more often.”

“As a fucktoy or as a threesome next time?” I asked, if only a little hurt.

He laughed, still oblivious, “Way she looked at you when you sucked her tit, she might just make you the star next time.” He smirked, cute guy.

“That call you told me about.”

He looked confused for a second but came to his senses quickly, “Shit. Yeah, it was for that intern position you applied for at… um..”

That perked me up. I’d been waiting for this call for a hot minute, “What'd they say?”

“You’ve got an interview… today, at like, 3.”

“You let me lick your balls when I have an interview in a few hours?” I stood up and walked toward my room, glad for some guidance for once today. I stopped midway and turned to face him, having laid down on the couch and resuming his show on the television, “Thanks, Kevin.”

“It’s Kyle.”
Wow, I really enjoyed reading this, Cassidy! Both very sexy and very real Smile I'm looking forward to the next installment!
Ambassador of butts
[Image: plmKhZhPj]
Hhhmmmm, that was something else. Thanks for such a great continuation. Can't wait for more
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
Thank you both so much! I'm really happy I finally put another one out. Definitely going to be posting more with all this 'free' time.