Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camping moment - part 1
Here is a story I have been working on, if you guys and girls like it, I might keep it going. Hope you enjoy

It was the summer of 2009 and as we did in the previous two years, we joined up our friends for a nice camping vacation on the outskirts of a small village. The view was amazing, we could see the village and the vast, lush green patch of wilderness all around us. So we decided to set up camp and after that we went to the beach. We, the boys, couldn't help but to admire such fine visions and you, the girls, couldn't resist to tease us. We fooled around, we had some "fun" and finally the night time came.

It looked like the sky favored us, it was clear as a crystal, the stars were shiny and even a shooting star came across it as to bless us. We decided to make a barbecue, gathering around the campfire, singing along some goofy tune. Needless to say, we had a few drinks.
  After eating, me and my lovely girl decided it was time to get to our bed and that we did. You raced me to the tent, taunting me, giving me the tongue face expression. I don't know how you did it, but you won the race. We cuddle together under some blankets and I loved holding you.

In the middle of the night, you started giving me kisses in random spots - neck, face, forehead and finally on my lips, sucking them a bit. I was a bit confused, but I loved that so I kissed you back, holding you by the waist. We exchanged a few wet, long kisses for a bit, after which you started grinding against my crotch, slowly, working my aroused state.

I could only kiss you again, this time with lust and hunger for you lips, while I started undressing your top, slowly caressing your breasts and twisting your nipple. It was at this point that my urge was reaching its peak, the moment you noticed my bulge, the moment I felt your hand sliding in my pants and wrapping around my eager member.

You gradually increased the speed of the stroke, until you decided to unbuckle my pants and free my erected friend. You leaned in for a kiss, but you had other plans, you put my cock between your breasts, sliding them one at a time while asking me "Are you enjoying the fun babe?" at which I could only release a moan of pleasure.

(Part 1 - End)
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
Well, I ain't stopping you!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Part 2

She continued with the smooth motion, kissing and licking the tip of my cock from time to time, giggling. I wanted so bad to take control but you said "Not this time", forcing me down. She leaned in, stealing a lustful kiss and siting in a position where my cock was tugging against your back while I gropped your tits and sucked on them, locking you in my arms.

This time you grinded your clit and pussy against my hungry, lustful cock, making me want you more and more to which you responded with sloppy, wet and fast kisses, until we couldn't stop kissing, grinding and moving all over the place. You started moaning, feeling hornier and hungry for a deep, hard fuck, until your pussy embraced my cock, first the head making a sweet, wet sound penetrating your pussy and second you kept going further down on my cock, thrusting harder, faster.

I couldn't believe my luck, the look in your eyes said it all, you didn't want to stop, you wouldn't let me stop until you satiated all your lust. But I had to have you in a diferent position, so you laid down, rising your ass and saying "I need you to pound me, my ass, NOW". The look she gave me while saying that...... she was panting, sweaty and horny as I never seen her.

The moment came, the one I craved the most, I had that sweet piece of "road" any men would love to get lost in just for myself.

(Part 2 - End)
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"