Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Quickie
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1497]

Nana and Nolie walk together towards the restroom. Nolie is thinking about surprising her but she is too quick for him and after a furtive glance around, she slides past him into the mensroom. Grinning, he dashes inside after her and locks the door.

As she turns around, sticking her ass out to him teasingly, he grabs her and bends her over the sink. Their movements are feverish and hurried. He tugs down her panties as he unbuckles his belt and pushes down his pants, freeing his cock.

“Baby, I’m going to fuck you right here!”

He flicks up her dress and thrusts his cock deep inside her from behind. “Ohhh…”, she stifles a gasp as he enters her, holding on tightly to the edges of the sink to steady herself as he pumps furiously in and out.

“I had to feel your pussy…around my cock baby…couldn’t wait!”

The only sounds to be heard are the wet smacking sounds of his cock pumping in and out of her pussy, his thighs slapping hard against her ass, her stifled moans and his low grunts.

The door handle rattles as someone outside tries to open the door and discovers that it is occupied…

Nana pushes her ass back towards him as she arches her back leaning down low, biting her lip to keep from making more noise. Nolie grips her waist tightly, pulling her body back and forth onto his cock. They are too excited and his need is too great…faster thrusts as his breath falters…

He wraps his arms around her waist, head hanging low to her back. A few last pumps as he empties his warm load into her, her thighs shaking against his.

Again the door rattles as someone tries the handle…

He kisses her neck as they laugh silently together, recovering themselves. Nana kisses his fingers, “I wonder what the waiter is thinking at our absence…” Nolie laughs quietly, “He probably thinks we pulled a runner!”

They quickly clean themselves up, arranging their clothes and becoming presentable once more. Nolie quietly unlocks and opens the door, peeking out to make sure no one is around. “The coast is clear baby!” He gives her a few moments of a head start, then follows her back to the table as if nothing happened.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Noice mate! Keep on going
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
nice story man