Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
Hello everyone,

As everyone can see, this thread is allready on page 49 (!). And it is my understanding (from different forums) that it is best to close a thread when it is at 50 pages, and start a new one.
Now i wasnt the original maker of the suggestion thread, i just took it on myself to update a big list posted in it and make a new thread.
And i think its almost time to go to a third suggestion thread, with a big updated list of past suggestions at the start!

What i would like to ask is this: Is the current lay out of suggestions a good one? because i think it might not be the best way to introduce people to past discussions.
And is there anyone who would like to take over Curating the thread, there have been people in the past offering their idea of a better way to handle a suggestion thread, this is your time to step up and do so if you want.

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know a new thread will be made when we hit page 50. Thanks for all the great contributions so far!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Joanna_Smith - 05-04-2018, 12:27 PM