Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
Well, greetings to all again, I have come to leave some guidance words for us as a whole community and for the devs to take some notes Smile
 First things first I might add that I have spent quite some time to read the whole suggestions thread, got many of my ideas improved and got new ideas from the old ones too. And I'm not going to lie, I quite had fun and loled a lot with some posts (like Jessi_V constant claim for the standing doggy pose on every page Tongue and some other ironic and sarcastic comments). I have to add, that I made a "Priority order updates list" (way easier for the devs to know what to focus on), and in this list sometimes I explain a bit some things and sometimes I don't because some of the things I don't explain are implicit in this same thread, and I want you to take a look at it as I did so you do like me and maybe you'll get your ideas improved or come across with new ideas (and you'll probably laugh like me too Tongue).
 Okay so I'm starting with the things I queued in my "to say" list (some of them are for us as a community and some of them are for devs):
1st - Looking the whole thread I noticed quite some concern about the way MnF Club players involve in the forums, most of the players don't even know there's a forum that's used to send feedback or complain (politely) about things in game, and I think mods and forum users as well should be fomenting the use of this great tool we have, maybe questioning the players in game, spamming a bit (in the good way of meaning spam tho) in the servers, or just chatting with people about it while you are bored just standing in wild west (or your prefered location to stay still and chat) and linking them this forum or this same thread. It's important that we can read the whole community opinions, not just the opinion of 5-10 people that log in to the forums.
2nd - This one might be a bit way to much controversial, but looking at my updates list, it might have some quite sense since the level/exp rework topic has appeared, I would even agree at once this is way too much, but it's a sort of idea to balance things between prem and non-prems since the begining. And what I really mean is a game reboot, after the overhaul update (if devs decide to do it) we should all start from 0, level, money and exp. Just like if this phase of the game is an "alpha" phase, of course players who played "alpha" phase would get rewarded in the "beta" phase. But as I said before, this idea is a "bit" crazy and way to futuristic (in the time-lapse meaning way), but this should be kept in mind.
3rd - I mentioned (sort of) before that communication is way important here, and everywhere too, of course. So what about communication? Well, this forum is quite the tool to communicate from both ways, players and devs... But I quite feel that devs don't communicate too much using this tool (well, at least they communicate more using twitter, dont they? Dodgy ). I know devs may be busy doing their things and that they communicate with mods, but they should give us all advancements about game updates, making us know that our feedback is being useful, and even spend some time to chat with us about game features and mechanics. Communication must be reciprocal! 
4th - Here's another bit controversial topic, less than the 2nd one though  Tongue . Seen quite people agree and disagree in this matter: the game update rate. And I'm no one to talk about it too, but in this thread there has been already quite some disscusing about it, and as I stated before, we need more communication. I don't know the devs, most of the community don't and we really don't know how busy they can be working on other MnF games or even in this same game, we don't even know how many devs are there in the "MnF Club team" (I supose devs in the MnF games work in teams, right?). I quite off the branch now, I'll go straight to the point in what I really wanted to say: Devs have ever thought about recruiting talented people from the community to help them? I have seen quite some people that drew excellent clothes and poses, same as MnF style ones, really impressive to say so. So why don't devs offer some space for them to work in a section called "clothes and poses" meanwhile devs keep working on functinallities and systems? I bet most of the community would help willingly the devs to make this game improve a lot faster, you can even reward them with ingame prem or pay them, it's worth the investment really  Smile
5th - This is my last point, it's more a mod-oriented suggestion, there's quite a problem about the polls thing right here, and thats is because we have polls in two different platforms, having two same polls going on in different platforms could be very problematic, because in someways or another any of the two poll results could be different. In my personal opinion, polls must be done in only on platform, accesible for all, preferably the forum, so that way everyone who votes gets involved into the forum (way to help solving the issue in point 1). Whenever a poll is in process, it must be in the forum and twitter should post the link to the forum (I have to add that the poll must be forum-users only) and in the same poll post the poll must be explained briefly for newcomers. Also about explaining the polls I think a pre-poll post should be made, disscussing what options must be in the poll, putting a time cap on the post so it doesn't take a week to decide  Smile More or less like we are doing in this thread, but opening a new thread specific for the poll, and then closing it, so doing that way we have a better way to file and organise whats discussed in the poll.

Off-point, I have another message for the devs if they ever read this: As I see the game now, I see a gold mine full of gold and things to exploit (into legal terms of course), but I quite see that you are sending 3 peasants to that gold mine (not mentioning any dev, or worker here, maybe an AoE reference Big Grin ), with the proper investment this game could be highly sustainable such as big rebranded games out there, the fact that this game being in browser is a big advantage, and this may sound risky for me, but if devs don't see the big community they can make here at least see the profit, aka "potential", this game has and start thinking more seriously in investing in this game.

So that's all for today pals, hope you'll take some time reading this carefully and I hope not to bore you all. 
See ya, and have fun in MnF!

P.S.(aka "advice"):" This post is not meant in any way to be rude or agressivly complaining about anyone or anything, all the things wrote above are pure constructive criticism, and should be interpreted that way. No people or animals were harmed or intended to harm in the making of this post."

P.S.2(aka "real P.S." Big Grin ): Oh and I attached the Priority updates lists file so you may look if its okay for you (I know some of you will disagree but it's fine, I'll take notes on that  Sleepy ).

.txt   MnF_Club_updates_list.txt (Size: 2.37 KB / Downloads: 9)

Messages In This Thread
Updates priorities list/Innovative updates/Before-mentioned updates too - by NotCharlieHarper - 04-13-2018, 04:14 PM