Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
(04-05-2018, 07:21 AM)NotCharlieHarper Wrote:
(04-05-2018, 07:07 AM)Emma1999 Wrote: So when you buy poses and all with premuim I wish you could keep using them when premium runs out. It's not really fair to buy them then all of a sudden not be able to use them. I get if premium runs out then they can't get the newer things but they should keep the things they already bought

Yep, im trying to change a bit how prem works, making it fair for both, prem and non-prem (even for the devs to grow a bigger community). Actually a lot of people think that playing this game is only worth if you have premium and you plan to have it for a long time (because of the expiration thing you meant). I have seen lately a lot of people complainig in Mnf twitter page about it, or about update times :/

I love it and would love to continue supporting the dev's. but I don't want to buy something that I'm only going to be able to use temporarily if I end up not being able to renew membership for a while then I loose a lot of what I worked for until I'm able to get it again. Anyway enough complaining. Thank you for your message and I hope you have a wonderful day/night.  Heart love the game btw

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Emma1999 - 04-05-2018, 07:33 AM