Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
(04-04-2018, 09:15 AM)NotCharlieHarper Wrote:
(04-04-2018, 02:27 AM)NotCharlieHarper Wrote: P.S.: Forgot to mention that a daily reward system would also be great to encourage players to keep playing constantly, also I think we need a new page format that could be more productive (more than having an useful "fullscreen" mode haha).

Been plannig the page format thing and I was bored in paint so I made this design (not posting the image here because it may be to big Tongue). In the image I detail a bit of the things that should be added (except for the ones that have "?", that means shouldn't be necessary, although the sidebanner  add thing would make some profit for the devs). I also added some other ideas I had and ideas I have seen in this same thread. Oh and Im not saying this should be done for the next update, but it should be done for the suspected "upgraded pm system". So, if you have any doubts or think the desing could be done prettier, feel free to ask! Smile The image is just a sketch done in paint Tongue

Your idea is great but i do not think devs will make it due to thier laziness

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Blck - 04-04-2018, 02:20 PM