Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
(04-03-2018, 06:23 PM)Overfiend Wrote: While I do believe that premium update are more profitable for the Devs; I also see that there are some problems for free users that need to be addressed... 
...I know this is far fetched but it would add a whole new dimension to the game

I also think that some long overdue basic sex poses should be made available to free users like
1. FF-Oral
2. MM-Oral
3. Couch sex with a premium partner

MF Oral should be for non prems too, and recently I had an idea for mnf begginers (non-prem and prem included). What about a lvl up reward? Nowadays you just lvl up and nothing happens, begginers expect like some sort of reward. By rewarding player you encourage them to keep playing. Also thought (maybe for a future massive overhaul Tongue) making a maximum lvl of 100, for example, and you get poses or items or game money each time you lvl up, (maybe mix the new currency I meant before with lvl rewards, so to get prem poses you actually need to play the game and not just grind the mini-games top). Since I play this game I known it has a very good potential, but we need a heck of updates lol Tongue

P.S.: Forgot to mention that a daily reward system would also be great to encourage players to keep playing constantly, also I think we need a new page format that could be more productive (more than having an useful "fullscreen" mode haha).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by NotCharlieHarper - 04-04-2018, 02:27 AM