Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
(04-03-2018, 04:37 PM)Zephyr Wrote: Devs want prems for the income so they have to make it worthwhile but they also need non-prems to make up numbers.   With the increased number of clothes and poses now something could be made non-prem whilst still maintaining a differential.

Not sure if adding a second currency is worth the effort although many games have this.   Rewarding the top 5 players in in mini-games would reward too few and I suspect the same players repeatedly.   Giving rewards in mini-games would encourage players to spend more time in them rather than interacting with other players which is point of this game.

What do others think?

Well, you may be right in this "I suspect the same players repeatedly.   Giving rewards in mini-games would encourage players to spend more time in them rather than interacting with other players which is point of this game." But I was just giving a starting idea, like a pre-format thing, maybe implementing this currency with other innovating mini-games or maybe as a reward for fucking premiums? And with this "Devs want prems for the income so they have to make it worthwhile but they also need non-prems to make up numbers.   With the increased number of clothes and poses now something could be made non-prem whilst still maintaining a differential." Devs might lose some income, yes, or maybe not, you can still buy premium to skip the grind thing I meant before, lots of free to play games has this mechanism/system so free users dont get disencouraged for the game being pay to play, I mean, of course if you are a dev you may want some profit from the game, but you may also want to make your game comunnity happy, or I am wrong? I dont mean to force devs to make updates they dont want to, but I think the comunnity well be happy if they start thinking for everybody and not just prems...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by NotCharlieHarper - 04-03-2018, 05:47 PM