Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
(03-31-2018, 12:01 PM)Jessica_V Wrote: FFFF threesomes harmlesses

Hmmm...... No.

Don't get me wrong; this is a very arousing pose and in itself I like the idea a lot; BUT...

Counting the latest updates, this game is becoming dangerously skewered toward F-only poses; as proof:
  • M-only poses: Pearly Gates (MM)... and nothing else (and no plans for more in the foreseeable future).
  • F-only poses: Scissoring (FF), Naughty Connection (FF), Femme Fatale (FF)... and a FFF pose is quite likely coming soon (or so many sources have claimed lately).
Granted, the devs must venture where the demand (and the cash) is; but I still believe maintaining a balance between the number of poses open to each gender is important, and not only for fairness' sake.

One solution, which has been mentioned several times in the past, is to "recycle" existing poses, for example by swapping the gender of one of the participants. Alternatively, by removing one participant, the devs would also be creating a "new pose" - which they just did with the introduction of Femme Fatale; and imho the result is very satisfactory.

Just my two cents Rolleyes
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by IvanXLIV - 04-03-2018, 01:44 AM