Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
(02-13-2018, 10:36 PM)Marieel Wrote: I know, That maybe this has already been said many time maybe but maybe gang bang scenes in the game like female of male sucking or fucking a bunch of guys or girl just to have fun in that way to me it will seem like a fun idea since clubs like to have parties and stuff and maybe futa and gay stuff make the game more interesting to all people so they don't feel out of place and fit right in the way the want and maybe find the one person they love have fun with in many way Gives Rp some more fun and Gives some community idea they want and also keep up with the changing times of the world i am new to the game so i know i don't have much voice But i feel like this game could be the number one game for Meeting and fucking  but i get it will take time just hoping soon stuff will pick and i bet soon they will focus more time onto her to improve the game like no tomorrow Smile
Group pose would be a lot of development work but it sounds fun.   Lot of futas on site but I don’t think MM is all that wanted.

I think that you misunderstand role players:  they act out things, don’t use poses and rooms so much.   If they did they would be higher levels.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Jessica - 02-14-2018, 12:02 AM