Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
(02-03-2018, 09:37 PM)Overfiend Wrote: yes that's a good one. Thanks for the reminder. I'll add it
8. Exp system updates - Unlock sex exp earned regardless of sex level.  Threesome exp points should be higher.

I also like the porky pig clothing idea Bow tie and jacket with no shirt. Though I think a pair of black pants would be nice.  My balls might get cold walking in the outdoors nude. you know what happens then....it might go into hiding...wink wink

Just stick to the beach and wild west and avoid red heat. Problem solved.

(02-04-2018, 01:36 AM)Jason_18 Wrote:
(02-03-2018, 02:31 PM)A Slut Named Mommy Wrote: I had an idea for a new outfit for the guys on here. It's just a bowtie and an open suit jacket. No shirt. No pants. No underwear. You can call it the "Porky Pig".

No guy is going to be interested.  No one wanted elephant G string.  A wasted opportunity of an update.  Why does Overfiend not say so?

No guy would want it? Then why are so many guys walking around in the g-string or bondage outfit? It's no more silly than either of those.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by A Slut Named Mommy - 02-04-2018, 10:44 PM