Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
I'm not really sure if this would need an entirely new area but a building would do well. I've seem a couple players here who enjoy wrestling and adding it into their sex via roleplay. So my thoughts here are to add a wrestling arena! In there would be awesome, WWE style outfits and Luchadore masks for men and women. There would be a minigame where you would go head to head in the ring. This is where the fun part comes in. You can bid your money, your body or both and winner unlock a new "Pin and Fuck" sex pose. This would be great because it could work with any pairing, including women pairing with the addition of the strapon now. Like a real wrestling match, it could include spectators! I think that would open up the option to put rings in public area so people could bid and win. I think a mud pool would be a lot more fun in a hotel suite than just a pole, how about you? Once you unlock the pose, you're free to use it in bed if you so desire. That's my plan. Let's talk details.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Sapphire94 - 01-23-2018, 08:43 PM