Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
(01-21-2018, 10:19 PM)F_1 Wrote: Calm down there Mister Trump, simply asking for it to be added will work a lot better then this needlessly agressive tone.

Being condescending rarely gets people on your side.

On your system Devs have no idea whether players would prefer this [room keys] to having more control over PMs:  whole point of prioritising, something that you feign to not understand.

You even misinterpret what Jason said.   His beard style is not supported, he lives with that, thinks other things are more important, yet you add it to list.

Fair enough, maybe me comparing you to the writing style of the lastest USA president was a little rude. My apologies.

As this is a suggestions thread, and you are clearly trying to interest us with your own idea of prioritizing and better orginization. How would you do that, could you elaborate on your ideas?
As it is now i keep a loose list based on community suggestions, so if the devs do decide to listen to the players, they can pick what they think is best from the list. But i would love to hear how to do it in a more effective manner.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Joanna_Smith - 01-22-2018, 05:58 AM