Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
(01-20-2018, 12:40 AM)Jessica_V Wrote: can you please put in new pose ty
Hey there Jessica. We would all like more poses, including your suggestion no doubt. 
Just as a quick aside, the people on the forum are not the same people who make the game. You post looks aimed at the creators, while we are just a group of people talking about things to add to the game.

(01-20-2018, 05:11 AM)LatinBoyM Wrote: I do have another suggestion, the owner of the apt/room should have the ability of kick off the room a single avatar (very useful with trolls ruining parties and auctions)
You are absolutely right, and i have seen this idea a couple of times now. It is about time i add it to the list. Thanks for reminding me!

(01-20-2018, 04:00 PM)Ilaria900 Wrote: IIt’s been one year that I am playing the game as premium users and for me the biggest issue of the game is the poor customization options .

All the avatars look almost all the same. There are not enought options to make feel my avatar MINE!
Would be cool have access to more options about body size, body hair, structure, genital size and face types. Have encounters with many different looking avis.
Would be amazing see other race beside humans too. That would take much more longevity and fun to the game and more people as well. IMHO
Sadly i have to agree Ilaria, people are starting to look the same. Sadly we are pretty certain there will be no new body sizes any time soon, as it would be too much work to implement into all areas of the game. But more hairstyles might be possible as are new facial features (i think). As for races... maybe some exotic skincolours and ears like the elf ears i can see happening, but it will not be a big difference in body types.
I fully agree though about needing more ways to customize. It is why a while ago i had the idea of seperating outfits and hairstyles into pieces to get way more possible combinations. But like most suggestions, they will not see the light any time soon.

(01-21-2018, 02:20 AM)tgbcarly Wrote: didnt know giving your patrons what they ask for is not worth it
I am sorry Carly, you seem lost. This here is the suggestions thread, complaints go somewhere else.

(01-21-2018, 02:42 AM)Jason_18 Wrote:
(01-20-2018, 04:00 PM)Ilaria900 Wrote: IIt’s been one year that I am playing the game as premium users and for me the biggest issue of the game is the poor customization options .

All the avatars look almost all the same. There are not enought options to make feel my avatar MINE!
Would be cool have access to more options about body size, body hair, structure, genital size and face types. Have encounters with many different looking avis.
Would be amazing see other race beside humans too. That would take much more longevity and fun to the game and more people as well. IMHO

Ok, fair comment.   My IRL beard style is not supported but it could be a lot of work to do this - to what end?

Other races are even harder and really a minority interest.   More generally popular updates are what is wanted.
More beardstyles and haircuts are a must indeed, will add it to opening post.

(01-21-2018, 02:47 AM)F_1 Wrote:
(01-20-2018, 05:11 AM)LatinBoyM Wrote: I do have another suggestion, the owner of the apt/room should have the ability of kick off the room a single avatar (very useful with trolls ruining parties and auctions)

True but was suggested ages ago.   Should be in list but isn't.   Why this thread is failing.
Calm down there Mister Trump, simply asking for it to be added will work a lot better then this needlessly agressive tone.

Have a great day everybody, and dont forget to have fun!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Joanna_Smith - 01-21-2018, 05:14 PM