Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
These are my ideas, give your opinions and help improve or discard them, and I know that my English is horrible so ... good luck reading.

Since the player controlled glory-hole as a sex scene is a thing, I wanted to help by giving some ideas on how it might work. and i'ven been thinking about the mechanics to make it work, It could be in a specific region (as well as the pole dances in the bar) like a public toilet with several bathroom stall or maybe a section in the alley with a hole.

This Could be with 2 people or 3 people using the "Beach glory hole" idea. The scene would show the female character inside the stall doing her business and maybe show the guy as well but i think it would be better just showing his "little friend" and the female character i dunno.

Since we're talking about that, having a "Forced Oral sex scene" (just one that is male controlled) it's a good idea too, or just go the "cheap way" and make so the female could "Hand the controls" to the male, (and just add his "hand" on her head), and i think that could be done with all sex scenes just adding the arms of the male for the female sex poses and removing the hand (or don't) for the male sex scenes controlled by the female. (I think thats more easier said than done)

I think they could add a system to "Find" friends using their name. Also having a option for people to change the chat for the "External Chat"(The room chat) even if we are in the middle of a sex pose, and be able to answer the pv even in the middle of a sex pose.

Also The daily log reward need to be a thing and fast, this will keep the players always coming back to the game and creating a vice, make this system reward more for each day the players log and check, and at the "end of the month" (If the person didn't missed one day) win some extra prize just be extra money or a room for an hour. If you're afraid of this breaking the economy just give a small reward, and see how it's going to unfold.

And I think if you want to to keep the economy with the male characters earning money to "pay" for sex (since most female characters do prostitute themselvess, ps: not judging) you should implement an easier way for them to get money. (i'm not grinding for 40 minutes just for a 2 round session and one hour for the room).

Another way to reward players would be "daily missions" or we can say "Daily desires" as each day they have a random goal like "do position X" "have sex session with X rounds", and in case they do they receive extra reward in xp or cash.

Also I love doing the scenes using the manual option, but to "end" the sex scene with them, I have to take the mouse from there and click the option. seeing my character stopping the rhythm and then start from scratch, only breaks my immersion, I believe that if we can not manually control while cumming, we could choose the options with the keypad "the numbers 1 2 and 3".

Another problem with having to click in the manual mode, sometimes your character ends up doing something that you don't want to, it is complicated to simulate a "tight" sex when after you clicked the manual option  your character  has already "put" everything he had in there because the spot where the manual option was is exactly where that action happens.

These two are more personal things I understand, and maybe i'm being to nit-picky about those, but i would love to hear your opinion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by randomdude - 01-15-2018, 03:50 AM