Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
(01-12-2018, 05:58 AM)LatinBoyM Wrote: Just read the summary in the beginning of the thread, i don't know if this idea came to light before Wink

Instead of sharing the apt between all avatars of the same account what if we have an EXTRA KEY (maybe we can buy more than one) and we can give that key to another avatar including our alt avatars?
Of course you must be able to reclaim the key back.

That same idea was suggested some time ago.

(01-12-2018, 12:06 PM)AmyPond Wrote: Something nice would be adding the ability to switch servers in-game, instead of having to log out, then log back in.

This too has been suggested before.   I don’t see the problem myself but I think it might be difficult to do and not worth the Devs’ time.

This is the point of my post.   It is getting to be a long thread again and so there are repeat suggestions.

It was proposed by Overfiend that some co-ordination be brought in but the thread poster was not keen and it was not pursued.   Maybe it is time to look at co-ordinating the thread again.

I am prompted to bring this up again by the last two updates.   Did we need a new pole position and is the new outfit much good?   They are only for premium girls as well.

If the Devs had already started work on them then let them come to fruition but for future updates let us voice our preferences and to do that we need more than a long list of wants.   We need to prioritise.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by F_1 - 01-13-2018, 06:57 PM