Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
(12-20-2017, 08:16 AM)Seraphiel- Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 01:23 AM)F_1 Wrote: But the biggest problem is the lack of involvement from players.

I tend to agree here. It is something I see not only here and in game but everywhere. It's the result of a consumer only way of thinking. Most people nowadays only think about taking and not giving. It's pretty obvious in game as well. Not that it bothers me btw. It's even more obvious in the software industry where consumers expect every update of a software to be free at the same time complaining about the lack of features or implementation of features. Developers aren't mind-readers, they need feedback. Thing is that this lazy way of thinking doesn't make the world go round. It takes two to tango and this counts for both developers and customers.

I mean you do understand that the overwhelming majority of the post here are either suggestions, game feedback, or straight up complaints? The community in the forum is responsible for most of the recent updates (except the newest 3some and strip pose). Take into account the participantion on Twitter and discord as well. The problem is definitely not the players who are still invested in the game, it’s whether or not the Devs are as invested as us... It’s been a couple months and A LOT of players are still waiting for the strip poker update to undullify the game...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by JohnSins - 12-22-2017, 04:15 PM