Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
(11-30-2017, 02:48 PM)Avax69 Wrote:
(11-30-2017, 01:48 PM)-Nadya- Wrote: hmmm, you just said it, it's a sex game, it's not for striptease game , hehehe. in this line of thought,   it would be interesting to invent a sex posе of the stripper pole Tongue
Lol me and a friend were saying how the recent update with the new dance/stripper move looked like it was taken from an idea they had, and if ya look at it it does look like it'd be a thing for stage sex. Specially to me because Idk about y'all but it kinda doesn't fit in too much with all the other moves in my opinion.

when I saw this pose and thought how good it is and that it is missing so far, but there is no movement, lol. the avatar must be able to move around the pole, in fact it is the real action of this pose Big Grin. if i have to rp striptease, when i get to this posture I have to say ,, and sit in the air for 1.2.3 minutes " heheheh
Imagine that you fall to the height of your ego, to the height of your intelligence - you are dead

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by -Nadya- - 11-30-2017, 03:00 PM