Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
*With screeching tires and sirens wailing, Joanna returns to her thread*
HIJACKING?! NOT ON MY WATCH!

But silliness aside, apologies for my absense, i started a new job and have thus been preoccupied.

Regarding the idea of splitting up this thread into even more: i think that wont actually help. In one big thread people can just come in, suggest something, and even have a big list of common suggestions in the first post. If you split it up peoples attention will be divided and the multiple seperate threads would probably get even less trafic.
A seperate thread with a poll for most wanted sexpose is allright, all we need in the suggestion thread is the header ''more sexposes''. Wich ones we want is all the same to me. But if you start splitting up every part of this thread, the overal quality of suggestions will deteriorate like we saw in the old thread, where one sentense suggestions were common and most people just suggested the same thing.
Also, keeping it all in one thread will make it easier for me to keep the big list up to date.

If you are saddened by the lack of responses to ideas in this thread, maybe our ideas arent that good? Or maybe we need to accept that this forum isnt very busy and just keep the talking going on a slower basis. I myself once tried to start a thread on a new clothing sytem and got maybe 8 responses while i was super excited about it. It happens, this place isnt very busy.

As for suggestions: I have lost a little apetite for coming up with improvements, as it has been a long time we have seen actually progress on the game itself. I envy Indy games with roadmaps and dev blogposts where they talk about what they are working on. That way it would feel like players interact with devs, unlike this forum, where we just wish and talk, but have no clue if any of it reaches the devs.

Man, now i feel like im just a big bummer, complaining and raining on parades Sad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Joanna_Smith - 11-07-2017, 06:46 AM