Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
(10-28-2017, 08:03 AM)Joana_Smith Wrote:
(10-28-2017, 06:55 AM)Shey Wrote: I have a suggestion:
Update the game. That'd be nice.

Well Shey, i can't say i don't agree with you, but i do not think just coming to the suggestion thread to be salty about a lack of updates is helpfull either.

I made this thread so we could come together and discuss like civil people what could make this game better, not a complaining board. Thats what happens everywhere else anyway...

Well, when you have many threads for cool updates, awesome mini games, and brilliant other ideas floating around and all you get in over a month is an overpriced outfit (with no timeline of when the next update is), people are going to complain.  I literally think the same exact thing Shey posted every time I log into check the "Recent" updates and thoughts thread.  The main issue the game has is lack of dev communication and timelines.  I don't want to hear rumors from mods saying, "so and so is working on an update, expect it sometime in the future", I want to hear devs confirm it themselves with a road map, because honestly it makes it sound like the devs haven't been working on anything in the meantime.  I like this game, and as such I'm willing to throw some $$ to help it grow - except I'm not seeing growth and I feel my money is being wasted.  

Apologies for the rant...
Anyways, my suggestion:
I suggest we get regular updates from the devs on what they are working on and when we can expect (roughly) for the updates to arrive in the game (plus more updates).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Kimmy - 10-28-2017, 05:53 PM