Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
Starting a new Suggestion thread was a great idea!

Allow me to comment a bit, especially on the features that would be the easiest to implement:

1) Sex options. Just as Climbing the Tree seemed ready-made for shower sex, Split Poundage should be easily implemented for couch sex - and the couch that is visible behind the pose uncannily looks like the one that came with apartments...

2) Body options. Changing skin and eye color should indeed be possible, and should include exotic colors like green skin, red eyes, etc.; but the latter would probably be limited to Premium (just like exotic hair colors).

3) Clothes and outfits. All these ideas are great, but a personal favorite would be pirate outfits for both sexes; also, give us more BDSM outfits and accessories! One thing, though: please avoid excessive price inflation (no outfit should costs more than 1,000$ or 1,200$, imho). Also, the possibility to "recolor" an existing outfit without having to sell it back and rebuy it should be implemented.

4) Miscellaneous. A better management system is needed, not only for friends but also for clothes - one should be able to manually organise these lists in any order they wish, by assigning a number to each friend/item, for exemple. A scrollbar for chat is a must. Money transfer for ALL players (even non-Premium), in ANY amount they please (even just one buck)!!!

5) Locations. Good ideas overall; adding more minigames that GUARANTEE monetary gain are a must.  Also, a friend of mine asked this the other day: why can't we select "nude" as an outfit? The animations for it exist (just visit the Baths) and it could be restricted to "private locations" (that is, hotel rooms and apartments) or certain public places -why not add a nude beach section to the existing one, for instance? In closing, here's a location idea: lover's hedge maze Smile .

Cheers,

Ivan

P.S. Almost forgot... Zephyr is right: All avatars from a single Premium account should have access to the same appartment - you shouldn't be forced to buy one for each.
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by IvanXLIV - 10-25-2017, 11:57 PM