Not sure, and how would it work..?
30.00%
6 30.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Holloween Body Suits
With Halloween is coming, just after my Birthday... I thought of a simply idea for Halloween.... Body Suits...  Whereby, girls can buy Male Body Suits & guys can buy Female Body Suits...

[Image: Halloween_bodies.png]
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
[Image: ambassador-ani3.gif?w=736]
Hilariously efficient idea, but I'd prefer actual costumes and monsters, which VadimGod won't deliver if his wallet depended on it.
Since this thread was bumped and it's actually timely, I'm restarting the poll. For reference, the previous numbers from last year were split fairly evenly:

Sure, why not                           22       36.07%
No, I'm 101% Straight                   19       31.15%
Not sure, and how would it work..?      20       32.79%

Also, this seems as good a place as any to add alternatives to the spoopy pumpkin head... how about an even more scary clown mask?
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
Still think this is a cool idea... okay I am bias... but shouldn't be to hard to do, plus every player can buy their own clothes for the Body Suits, making it even cooler
Visit the MnF Ambassador site for information MnF Clans..  (Please contact me to list your clan)
I'd pay good ingame money for the uncanny valley effect alone Tongue
Ambassador of butts
[Image: plmKhZhPj]
looks kinda stupid tbh not to mention it would need a brand new character sprite.
Of course to make it simple... the Dev's could just swap everyone's body around say for a week...

So all the guys have female bodies.... and the girls would have male Bodies. but still the same heads. LOL
I fail to see how synchronizing custom heads with different body types and walking cycles would be considered simple but ok.