Poll: READ THIS BEFORE YOU ASK FOR A NAME CHANGE
This poll is closed.
OLD NAME - The current name of the avatar
0%
0 0%
NEW NAME - The new name that you want for your avatar
0%
0 0%
BACK-UP - A second choice (or several) in case that the requested name is already taken
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
Name Changes
New name: Darja
Alternative: keep the same

Thank you Wink
New name : SoSo_SoSo
Alternative : SoSo_SoSo_6
Thanks
New name: young_n_Hung
Alts: youngAndHung.
young_and_Hung
Young_n_Hung
young_and_hung
young_n_hung
Dantethebored
To: DanteTheBored
alt: Dante_TheBored
Hello there, I require a name change for the avatar:

New name: Taerane_Ryder
Alt name: Ryder_Taerane
Sissyboi4u

to

DickChick

alt DikChick

want to say thanks to the hard working mods who make these changes happen
(10-08-2017, 08:36 AM)Emmie Wrote: If you want your name changed, you can do the following:
- Just post here
- Message a moderator in-game

Make sure you give us:
- The current name of the avatar
- The name you want
- A second name in case that one's taken

You may only request name changes for your own avatars.

Please only use letters, numbers or "-" and "_" in your name. No spaces or other special characters please! And the name has to be at least 3 characters long and no longer than 21 characters!

Examples of allowed names: JohnDoe ; John_Doe ; _John-Doe_ ; -John_Doe- ; JohnDoe1980 ; and other such variations.

Names that can't be used in the game: John Doe ; #JohnDoe ; John'Doe ; "John*Doe" ; and other such variations.

We'll respond as quickly as we can! 
Hey Emmie! I was hoping to have my name changed on my account, my current avatars name is Samontha and I would Appreciate if it could be changed to something else, I was thinking Scarlett_Grim or ScarlettGrim, if this can be arranged please let me know, thank you!
Please change from CheekyCourtney to StarslutCourtney or StargirlCourtney.  Thanks.
Hey all ^_^

If you could change the name of my character VeryCloseToBannedRP (don't ask, I promise I don't do anything bad anymore Tongue) to Orc_Looking_For_Love, or Orc-Looking-For-Love, that would be great. Tyyy!
[Image: 4300d4a29657a82a0e9217dfff5e437b.gif?8735726] [Image: e23874bfe2bf1c9a58c4a784048df86d.gif?8741682]
(10-08-2017, 08:36 AM)Emmie Wrote: If you want your name changed, you can do the following:
- Just post here
- Message a moderator in-game

Make sure you give us:
- The current name of the avatar
- The name you want
- A second name in case that one's taken

You may only request name changes for your own avatars.

Please only use letters, numbers or "-" and "_" in your name. No spaces or other special characters please! And the name has to be at least 3 characters long and no longer than 21 characters!

Examples of allowed names: JohnDoe ; John_Doe ; _John-Doe_ ; -John_Doe- ; JohnDoe1980 ; and other such variations.

Names that can't be used in the game: John Doe ; #JohnDoe ; John'Doe ; "John*Doe" ; and other such variations.

We'll respond as quickly as we can!