Poll: READ THIS BEFORE YOU ASK FOR A NAME CHANGE
This poll is closed.
OLD NAME - The current name of the avatar
0%
0 0%
NEW NAME - The new name that you want for your avatar
0%
0 0%
BACK-UP - A second choice (or several) in case that the requested name is already taken
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
Name Changes
Current Name: BigShotaForWomen
New Name: TeenForWomen
Alt Name: YoungForWomen
(12-06-2018, 03:37 PM)JCF Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 06:46 AM)RedFires Wrote: I want to change my name here in the forum only, not the one in the game. New name: AmongFear
Thanks.

For forum name changes, there should be a "Change Username" option on the left, after clicking "User CP" at the top of the page. If you've met the 11-post threshold and your username appears in yellow in your account summary, you can change it at any time.

You mean here? https://i.imgur.com/RW3IbYE.png
[Image: GafpYad.jpg]
(12-06-2018, 03:37 PM)JCF Wrote: For forum name changes, there should be a "Change Username" option on the left, after clicking "User CP" at the top of the page. If you've met the 11-post threshold and your username appears in yellow in your account summary, you can change it at any time.

I think the “Change username” option is only for the mods and admins... she might need an admin to help change her name...
please change
current name: Bella_Jade
New name: Bianca_Jaded_Bella
I Want TO Change My Name From DaVampiress To Reija-Lee Or Reija
Current name: Zoolander27
First choice: Alpha_Bull
2nd choice: Alpha_Bull_69
(12-06-2018, 07:02 PM)RedFires Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 03:37 PM)JCF Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 06:46 AM)RedFires Wrote: I want to change my name here in the forum only, not the one in the game. New name: AmongFear
Thanks.

For forum name changes, there should be a "Change Username" option on the left, after clicking "User CP" at the top of the page. If you've met the 11-post threshold and your username appears in yellow in your account summary, you can change it at any time.

You mean here? https://i.imgur.com/RW3IbYE.png

Whoops! I was sure that regular users could change their own names, sorry about that! I'll consult the all-powerful Emmie.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
Names have been changed
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Mine still the same. What should I do to change only my forum name?
[Image: GafpYad.jpg]
(12-07-2018, 10:20 PM)RedFires Wrote: Mine still the same. What should I do to change only my forum name?

Wait for an admin (green name) to change it...