Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Tuesday in April
This is just a random piece I wrote, I felt like I needed to write.

It's tuesday, I find myself thinking about the past, the day you came into our lifes, the day everything changed. I knew your name, but I didn't knew you, what you stood for or believed in. You were an ordinary girl but different from everyone else and that scared me, I didn't know how to deal with you.
  So I fooled around, joked, pranked you and pretended to not care about you, because I was young, stupid and imature. Then the moment of consequences, of responsibility came and I was left alone, abandoned by "friends" and you vanished.
  Now, I was the one being joked about, being pranked and I understood what I had done to you, what you were going through. That was my turning point, the moment I stopped wasting time and started taking care of my future where the prime objective was to find you and explain why I did what I did and ask you to forgive me.
  That would be the moment where I could say "I've done it, I've fullfilled my purpose" but somehow, I still felt somewhat empty, I felt I needed to see you again, so I kept seeing you every week, every tuesday by the river.
"There's a time for daring and there's a time for caution, and a wise man understands which is called for"
Loved it Fernins, I think that's a 'random' story we'll could relate to, we'll had that 'Tuesday by the river in April'
To be simple is to be great
(07-24-2017, 12:27 PM)Fernins Wrote: This is just a random piece I wrote, I felt like I needed to write.

It's tuesday, I find myself thinking about the past, the day you came into our lifes, the day everything changed. I knew your name, but I didn't knew you, what you stood for or believed in. You were an ordinary girl but different from everyone else and that scared me, I didn't know how to deal with you.
  So I fooled around, joked, pranked you and pretended to not care about you, because I was young, stupid and imature. Then the moment of consequences, of responsibility came and I was left alone, abandoned by "friends" and you vanished.
  Now, I was the one being joked about, being pranked and I understood what I had done to you, what you were going through. That was my turning point, the moment I stopped wasting time and started taking care of my future where the prime objective was to find you and explain why I did what I did and ask you to forgive me.
  That would be the moment where I could say "I've done it, I've fullfilled my purpose" but somehow, I still felt somewhat empty, I felt I needed to see you again, so I kept seeing you every week, every tuesday by the river.

What does it take to change the essence of a man,,,,,,,,,,,,,, time, only time...